[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Haley upset Harbaugh ran up the score...

kpholmes

They were not running up the score. They were getting valuable reps upon which to evaluate their talent. It just so happens the score went up.

You can't run up the score in practice, and that is all the preseason is, practice.

+1

stupid to complain about this.

You are the one using the word "all".

Exactly, who in a million years would infer from your post below that you were lumping "the coaches" into one group?

Now the coaches are crying over football. Just great. This game is getting weaker every year. The only people that are on the teams that don't cry now are the cheerleaders. Go figure.

Exactly, who in a million years would infer from your post below that you were lumping "the coaches" into one group?

I would have said all the coaches. But making coach plural means all now days.

If the players are crying about football being to rough of a sport. Do you think I am referring to every single player in football. Or maybe I don't feel like listing all the players. But I will let you read into it all you want. But I forgot this is a site of who's right and who's wrong.

If the players are crying about football being to rough of a sport. Do you think I am referring to every single player in football. Or maybe I don't feel like listing all the players.

Sure, when you say

The only people that are on the teams that don't cry now are the cheerleaders.

Todd Haley is the devil. Oh wait, he is a genius for limiting the touches of the most explosive offensive player in the NFL. I'm getting angry just thinking about him frustrating me again this year. :wacko: