[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does Pryor (OSU) get drafted

BeeR

I think its a bid done by email rather than a draft and winners announced.

Or some other ways of communication. Teams put in their claims (if any) with the round they want the player drafted. Then winners are then announced after the modified draw for draft positions are made.

That was way too predictable.

OAK now have no 2d, 3d or 4th round picks next year. lol

Davis isn't the worst owner ever, but he's far and away the worst of the last 10-15 yrs or so.

Ummm, Mike Brown anyone???

At least the Raiders made the Super Bowl in the last decade.

Don't disagree about Pryor's mechanical flaws, but in comparison to Crouch, it's still no contest. Crouch was not a QB at all. Pryor, while not elite, can still drop back, read defenses, go through progressions, doesn't have to tuck and run after 3 seconds and has a decent arm

I am from Columbus and watched a majority of his games and got to see some of the things people talk about with this kid. He is actually intellegent, only 9 credit hours away from graduating in 3 years, but he is emotionally immature to the point that he ended up doing the things that he got caught doing and all the Mike Vick crap. Putting those two things I mentioned together something doesnt add up with this kid.

Also, he was comparable in everything from stats to personality with Vince Young. TP absolutely can not read a defense. He can make an accurate 40 yard throw and then over throw a 5 yard route by 20 yards(like Derreck Anderson). He doesnt go though progressions or put touch on the ball.

I think the Raiders already said he would get a look at WR.

I am from Columbus and watched a majority of his games and got to see some of the things people talk about with this kid. He is actually intellegent, only 9 credit hours away from graduating in 3 years, but he is emotionally immature to the point that he ended up doing the things that he got caught doing and all the Mike Vick crap. Putting those two things I mentioned together something doesnt add up with this kid.

Also, he was comparable in everything from stats to personality with Vince Young. TP absolutely can not read a defense. He can make an accurate 40 yard throw and then over throw a 5 yard route by 20 yards(like Derreck Anderson). He doesnt go though progressions or put touch on the ball.

I think the Raiders already said he would get a look at WR.

Hey Dirk....in Columbus too. The only real improvement I saw in TP in 3 years was a tighter throw. A lot more zip on the ball. Unfortunately you are right...no consistancy. Gotta say a few of his receivers (Dane in particular) made some unbelievable catches to prop him up a bit here and there.

He does have the speed. And it IS deceptive. He never looked like he was running full out, but still blew by most, catching the corner.

Personally......the whole OSU mess pissed me off in so many ways. And not ALL at the players. I won't elaborate.....it would take too long to type this late at night.....lol. But you were spot on. I wish him well. Odds are definitely against him, but maybe he can make it work.

He reminds me very much of Matt Jones (QB from Ark, converted to WR)... and this means on and off the field. Both are/were natural-born freaks of talent with massive egos and 10 cent heads.

He is a long strider like Jones, which is why I think it wont work out at WR for him either. Just too long to make quick cuts,

Also, for the Columbus native, yeah he did stop doing that shot put throw he was using his FR year, but that was the only real improvement. People like Jake Ballard making that unreal catch in the Rose Bowl made TP look like a better passer than he actually was. I can count on one hand how many times he could complete an out route to Dane Sanzenbacher. They ran that over and over and it always landed 15 yards out of bounds with Dane splayed on the ground.

He reminds me very much of Matt Jones (QB from Ark, converted to WR)... and this means on and off the field. Both are/were natural-born freaks of talent with massive egos and 10 cent heads.

Jones is a cocaine addict. I'm sure that's sort of important to throw in.