[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 things I loved about San Diego vs. Dallas

Cowboyz1

There were two things I loved about last nights game between San Diego and my Cowboys. I loved how Felix Jones looked rushing for 56 yards on 7 carries. That's a Whompering (a tribute to a long lost huddler), 8 YPC and he did it with some FU at the end of a couple of those runs. Stiff arming two wood-be tacklers to the ground and then on another, makes a Barry Sanders move on an unblocked defender in the backfield and pulls a see-you-later around the outside. Felix looks very strong, very quick and very elusive.

The second thing I loved was the play of one rookie Tanner, who gets his helmet ripped off after getting stood up in the whole, yet fights his way out and goes for a TD without his helmet. Even though this year play was called dead at the spot he lost his helmet, kid showed some Wittenesk hard nose football.

Two things I hated, Ogletree running his route behind the safety allowing Romo's pass to be picked. Worried about our third Reciever spot. He has got to know you can't run digg route and end up giving the defender position on the ball.

Secondly, I hated seeing our backup swing tackle getting man handled. We are going to have to get a veteran tackle, as we should not have cut Colombo. He was even willing to stay at a reduced salary and role. I thought that was a bad move from the start. Not too worred though as there is sure to be a solid vet cut in the next few weeks.

Edited by Cowboyz1

There were two things I loved about last nights game between San Diego and my Cowboys. I loved how Felix Jones looked rushing for 56 yards on 7 carries. That's a Whompering (a tribute to a long lost huddler), 8 YPC and he did it with some FU at the end of a couple of those runs. Stiff arming two wood-be tacklers to the ground and then on another, makes a Barry Sanders move on an unblocked defender in the backfield and pulls a see-you-later around the outside. Felix looks very strong, very quick and very elusive.

The second thing I loved was the play of one rookie Tanner, who gets his helmet ripped off after getting stood up in the whole, yet fights his way out and goes for a TD without his helmet. Even though this year play was called dead at the spot he lost his helmet, kid showed some Wittenesk hard nose football.

Two things I hated, Ogletree running his route behind the safety allowing Romo's pass to be picked. Worried about our third Reciever spot. He has got to know you can't run digg route and end up giving the defender position on the ball.

Secondly, I hated seeing our backup swing tackle getting man handled. We are going to have to get a veteran tackle, as we should not have cut Colombo. He was even willing to stay at a reduced salary and role. I thought that was a bad move from the start. Not too worred though as there is sure to be a solid vet cut in the next few weeks.

:wacko:

Hey Whomp. Long time no see........I know a 6-10 year can have that effect on folks. :wacko:

:tup: Im here so much I get mail delivered to the huddle