[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CHI @ NYG

Brentastic

Ok, I've noticed a trend that Martz is a bit of a fluffer when it comes to many players he coaches. This time he's "blown away" by Cutler in camp.

Sure he is. As a Bear homer, I am not a fan of Cutler. I like Cutler just barely more than I liked Rexy. I liked Orton a whole lot better. I'd rather have Eric Kramer or Jim Miller pulling the trigger for the Bears. Let's see how good Cutler will look tonight against a good defense.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice drop, Roy. :wacko:

Orton sux and Tebow will replace him before years end.

Don't listen to the media mash on Cutler. He's fine. We get an "O" line that clicks and we will kick ass.

Don't listen to the media mash on Cutler. He's fine. We get an "O" line that clicks and we will kick ass.

I don't watch or listen to any media, my Cutler hate is from watching his sorry ass. I think he's terribly over-rated. Not only does he make too many mental mistakes, he has no spark in his eyes. I'm usually a good read on athletes and this guy does not have the "IT" factor you want in your starting QB.

And to follow that up.. Shakes one guy.. and plows through two more for the TD.. Lovin it

Really, I don't want to hate on a guy and that was a nice run. But the guys he "plowed through" were DBs arm tackling from the side and up high to boot. I'm guessing about half the RBs in the league break through that.

My initial comment had to do with the run that resulted in the 3rd and short and then the one last time they were in the red zone. He should have gotten that 1st down. He had a full head of steam, got hit about a yard and a half short and ended up a yard short. The other play in the red zone he just got stood up.

That's all. Nothing horrible, but you'd think a big guy would be able to lean forward for a few more yards more often.

Edited by detlef

Really, I don't want to hate on a guy and that was a nice run. But the guys he "plowed through" were DBs arm tackling from the side and up high to boot. I'm guessing about half the RBs in the league break through that.

My initial comment had to do with the run that resulted in the 3rd and short and then the one last time they were in the red zone. He should have gotten that 1st down. He had a full head of steam, got hit about a yard and a half short and ended up a yard short. The other play in the red zone he just got stood up.

That's all. Nothing horrible, but you'd think a big guy would be able to lean forward for a few more yards more often.

well yeah i basically agreed that he goes down easy when he doesn't get a chance to build up speed.... Big guy takes a while to accelerate

:wacko: Never had a problem with Orton - how could you ? - and I'm reading Tebow might get cut or traded.

You're right about the rest though, we had no OLine last year and made a nice run. And Cutler is the best QB the Bears have had in decades, and am more fine with him than Orton.

:wacko: Never had a problem with Orton - how could you ? - and I'm reading Tebow might get cut or traded.

You're right about the rest though, we had no OLine last year and made a nice run. And Cutler is the best QB the Bears have had in decades, and am more fine with him than Orton.

Tebow just got a $6 million scheduled roster bonus. He ain't going anywhere.