[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CHI @ NYG

Brentastic

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing that catch and run by Barber, I think it's safe to say, he's no Forte. No need to worry about Forte losing opportunities for those of you who were (worried).

I can assure you, Marion Barber is not among the concerns I have with Forte. I actually don't have that many. Basically the O-line really. But if I were to rank the backs behind the top 15 RBs, Barber would not be at the top.

That stiff Chester Taylor is still on the roster?

Nice team you got there Chicago. :tup:

I think Taylor is gone. They spent $$$$$ on Barber and hopefully it's a re-birth. We'll see.

Pope,

Never liked Orton and I think he will fade.

Time will tell.

JMHO. :wacko:

got manningham in 6th round of my ALL FOUR of my Masters Bronze leagues... Yessss

yeah, I draft at the tail of 5th and hoping to snag him late 5th or early 6th, but I have a feeling he'll sneak up to mid 5th round by the end of preseason.

I think Taylor is gone. They spent $$$$$ on Barber and hopefully it's a re-birth. We'll see.

NFL.com has him at 3 carries for 7 yards. I believe that this represents an improvement over last year's ypc.

got manningham in 6th round of my ALL FOUR of my Masters Bronze leagues... Yessss

4 catches for 37 yards in a preseason game. No wonder you can barely contain your excitement.

Edited by Furd

Fflipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophy!!!uuuuuuuuuuDGE! :wacko:

Can you get Yuke to interpret that?

BTW...the PM's I sent are confusing, but DeCicco for the long term.

Can you get Yuke to interpret that?

BTW...the PM's I sent are confusing, but DeCicco for the long term.

I got 'em and read 'em. Thanks hun! :tup:

And my interpretation, since I know you don't play IDP....best FF CB in the league just went down and I have him in 2 leagues. :wacko:

I got 'em and read 'em. Thanks hun! :lol:

And my interpretation, since I know you don't play IDP....best FF CB in the league just went down and I have him in 2 leagues. :wacko:

Oh Chit! :tup: