[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CHI @ NYG

Brentastic

I got 'em and read 'em. Thanks hun! :rofl:

And my interpretation, since I know you don't play IDP....best FF CB in the league just went down and I have him in 2 leagues. :tup:

:wacko: Charles Woodson says :lol:

Thomas wasn't going to lead the team in tackles again, but he would have certainly been a solid fantasy CB. Good thing the position is pretty deep and I'm sure you'll find yourself a doozy. :rofl:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 catches for 37 yards in a preseason game. No wonder you can barely contain your excitement.

Grow up. 1st quarter was starters vs. starters.

8 targets in the first 1.5 quarters.... for a 6th round pick... in a 12 team PPR format.

If you still don't get it... you never will lol.

:wacko:Charles Woodson says :lol:

Thomas wasn't going to lead the team in tackles again, but he would have certainly been a solid fantasy CB. Good thing the position is pretty deep and I'm sure you'll find yourself a doozy. :rofl:

Hmmmmm....is this the same Charles Woodson who is 34 and from Meechigan? :tup:

:rofl:

FWIW....we are probably both wrong and neither would have been the high point getter this year.

OMG!!!! But it's only preseason....it's only preseason....it's only preseason....it's only preseason....it's only preseason....it's only preseason....

:sigh:

(Shhhhhhhh....He's just dissing me because he seems to have a tough time beating me in our division in MSHB. :tup: Everyone in that division beats up on each other pretty thoroughly. Poor Club...he took Thomas before I could get him this year. :wacko: )

Speaking of MSHB, your preselects had been taken.

Hey Da Bearz came within a TD - with Caleb Hanie at QB - of the eventual SB champs.

That said, I know it's preseason but that was an ugly loss. :wacko:

Troof!

If K. Collins stays on the bench there were possibilities. Worst coaching I've ever seen, and that says a lot coming from me. :tup:

I got 'em and read 'em. Thanks hun! :tup:

And my interpretation, since I know you don't play IDP....best FF CB in the league just went down and I have him in 2 leagues. :wacko:

Picked him off of waivers last year, and was a tremendous help for me with my aging secondary (Woodson and Barber), and my youngsters, Delmas and Rogers-Cromartie having very off years. A BIG blow for me. My rookie draft is too early. Patrick Peterson would have been drafted by me, if I had known!