[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants Running Game

Jackass

Ok, i'm not overreacting to tonights preseason game but have been thinking about this for a while.

Is Bradshaw overvalued and is Jacobs undervalued? I'm not really sure, just asking.

I know Bradshaw's the better player and i actually just read an article somewhere that he does better between the tackles. and surprisingly Jacobs is more effective running outside. I think they make a nice 1-2 punch for the Giants.

Bradshaw also had some fumbling issues at the end of last year and Jacobs started the last 4 games.

Bradshaw is going in the 3rd round and Jacobs maybe in the 10th. Are they both being somewhat incorrectly valued?

I think they are. I think the giants will give more carriers to jacobs this year. I also believe that bradshaw's carriers will be less but i think his total yds will be about the same if only a little down. He will be more effective with those touches. As a Giants fan jacobs real value comes from wearing down the defense in the beginning of the game so that the run game becomes more effective later on in the game. Its not pretty but it works.

So value wise bradshaws round 4 or 5 (same rushing yds as jacobs but alot better on the receiving yds) and jacobs round 8 or 9. Jacob should avg 70-80 yds with a TD every other game,