[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Martz = FAIL

BearBroncos

Martz came out after the signing of Williams to say (paraphrased) "Knox didn't earn the starting job" so then Martz demotes Knox but then gives Williams the starting gig without even seeing if him and Cutler has any chemistry..... Well, it looks more and more than just like Dallas, Chicago took their wallet, poured gasoline on it and lit it a blaze... What a waste!

No play was more indicative of his play than a 3rd and 5 in the 1st quarter. Short slant for the first. Has position on a much smaller CB. Ball hits him in the hands. And it was as if he was more interested in putting his hands up out of protest for a PI no-call than he was about actually catching the damned ball. Who knows, maybe dude got there early, but it was a very catchable ball and he was so quick with the protest that I can't help but think he lost focus on the task at hand.

Don't leave it up to the ref to bail you out. Catch the damned ball.

No play was more indicative of his play than a 3rd and 5 in the 1st quarter. Short slant for the first. Has position on a much smaller CB. Ball hits him in the hands. And it was as if he was more interested in putting his hands up out of protest for a PI no-call than he was about actually catching the damned ball. Who knows, maybe dude got there early, but it was a very catchable ball and he was so quick with the protest that I can't help but think he lost focus on the task at hand.

Don't leave it up to the ref to bail you out. Catch the damned ball.

I SOOOO agree here. If there was a foul, great. You then have a choice to take the penalty or take the yards. Your right that it almost looked like he was trying to get the penalty over any attempt to catch the dam ball. What a worthless player. Could have happened to a better team, IMHO.

Ball hits him in the hands. And it was as if he was more interested in putting his hands up out of protest for a PI no-call than he was about actually catching the damned ball.

That's because he knew he'd probably f- up the catch, so might as well work the PI call. Always go with your best pitch.

I just can't believe an NFL WR acted whiny and childish and idiotic. Did this really happen?? cmon......

When you're dealing with a QB such as Cutler, yeah, I think there is potential for a high spot on this team. However, I have no freaking idea who it might be.

It seems like we were having this debate last year. The Huddle's projections last year said go with Knox, and he turned out to be the most productive WR in CHI. I'm going to go with Knox again, but I'm not reaching to get him. Knox is also entering his 3rd year, for what its worth.