[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL is blowing up

Furd

while it was flashing I hit stop on the browser and got it to stop flashing. there is something up here.

this worked for me in all my leagues.

of course- you have to time it right so the pull down menus at the top are on the screen when you hit the stop button.

Seeing some reports on the MFL support board also. Some have suggested that it only happens for leagues you can actually log in to which may explain why I did not see the same problem on Furd's link.

Furd, when you finally did get in, was there a new message about modern drafts on your home page? Did you hide the message? Did it still have loading problems after hiding the message?

For those still with a problem, I have a stab in the dark to try...

Add this to the end of the link for your league page: ?PRINTER=1

This turns on the "printer friendly version" If this gets the page to load, try hiding the "Modern draft" message and see if the page will load normally after that.

Seeing some reports on the MFL support board also. Some have suggested that it only happens for leagues you can actually log in to which may explain why I did not see the same problem on Furd's link.

Furd, when you finally did get in, was there a new message about modern drafts on your home page? Did you hide the message? Did it still have loading problems after hiding the message?

For those still with a problem, I have a stab in the dark to try...

Add this to the end of the link for your league page: ?PRINTER=1

This turns on the "printer friendly version" If this gets the page to load, try hiding the "Modern draft" message and see if the page will load normally after that.

FWIW, I'm using IP links for all my leagues. Maybe that will solve the problem at least temporarily. Here's MSHB if you guys want to give that a look.

http://64.73.54.15/2011/home/47414

Nope to all.

I just logged on from work. No problems.

Could it be computer specific? My computer at home is pretty old.

:wacko:

Edited by Furd

I went back to both leagues I am in using IE to access. In both cases, when viewing the site as a guest there was no problem. However, as soon as I logged in, the page started flashing as originally described.

I then went back into both leagues using Firefox. While logged into the league, I hid the "modern draft" message appearing on the home page. Then when I went back to IE, both league pages were behaving normally.

Others have reported the same on the MFL boards.

I submitted a ticket to MFL as I am sure many others have. In the mean time, if you have another browser you can use, you might try the same thing to see if you can get around this.