[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL is blowing up

Furd

It looks like they fixed this. The problem was with a league you had to log into and you were using IE. There was apparently a message box (something about Arian Foster?) that was causing the page to keep reloading. I never saw the problem in FF but did when I used IE. Hiding that message solved it.

IE8

Have you tried using Firefox or Chrome (chrome is personally buggy for me)? IE8 still has some flash issues, which IE9 is suppose to resolve. Maybe try running IE10 beta if your more into Microsoft products. Granted, if you're still using XP, neither 9 or 10 will work.

I did find one thing on MFL and IE8 issues where they found that a Rotoworld widget was causing the issue. See here

That looks like a different issue. The page isn't reloading (very fast, which is why others are describing it as flashing) rather he's having a different display problem.

That looks like a different issue. The page isn't reloading (very fast, which is why others are describing it as flashing) rather he's having a different display problem.

But to the point, it could be a widget that's conflicting with the page load. Maybe disabling any add ons on your IE8 might resolved the issue.