[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who fell to you in the draft?

Thews40

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoy fell to me 15th overall... does that count?

Of course it counts. Roethlisberger fell to 6.10 in the Ladder and I just felt I had to pull. I drafted Rogers with the 5 pick, so I didn't need him, but I just felt his value was strong enough to make the move over the available WR/RB/TE.

Edited by Thews40

Of course it counts. Roethlisberger fell to 6.10 in the Ladder and I just felt I had to pull. I drafted Rogers with the 5 pick, so I didn't need him, but I just felt his value was strong enough to make the move over the available WR/RB/TE.

Fell to me at 6.5, but was my first QB.

In the InterBoard League I targeted and acquired Matt Schaub in the 6th round, but then at 8.06 I found myself staring at Matt Ryan and pulled the trigger to grab him. Usually I might have passed, but in a league where there are 95 other teams to trade with it seemed prudent to not let him slip farther.

In the InterBoard League I targeted and acquired Matt Schaub in the 6th round, but then at 8.06 I found myself staring at Matt Ryan and pulled the trigger to grab him. Usually I might have passed, but in a league where there are 95 other teams to trade with it seemed prudent to not let him slip farther.

Not a draft, but in an auction my wife :wacko: had already acquired Drew Brees but got a big time value in Ryan towards the end of the auction.

I figure he'll be nice trade bait or at very least, insurance, by week coverage and keeping him off the other rosters was a plus too.

Reggie Bush late 10th 12 team PPR about 2 weeks ago. Not sure if that is a blessing or a curse, but I took the bait! Now he is going in the 5th-6th. Kind of wish I could sell that stock right now, but it is no-trade league.

nobody wanted miles austin in my league. i snagged him with the 47th pick.

Miles fell to 53rd in one of my local leagues before he was taken........ and then I got DeSean Jackson with the 56th pick...... I couldn't believe they were both sitting there as my pick was approaching. Just glad I was able to get one of them..... :lol::wacko::rofl::tup:

most of the players in the 16-team BoTH BLNY that I drafted were not in my plan whatsoever and I took them cuz I felt the value was too good to pass up.

1.13 Rodgers -- I've never taken a QB in round one before, but after crunching the numbers, felt I had to take him.

2.04 MJD -- I didn't expect him to be there when I came back around.

4.04 Holmes -- I had no plan to draft any NYJ players, but he'll be my WR1.

5.13 Lynch -- a starting RB this deep, I had to draft

7.13 Cutler -- clearly the best value on the board.

13.13 Jason Hill -- he's more #1 WR material than Mike Thomas, but still a very iffy situation. However, as the #1 or #2 WR on his team, as the 205th player taken, that was an easy decision.

16.04 Mike Goodson -- I know that DWill and JStew are talented RBs ahead of him, but they're both injury prone and when given the change, this kid hits home runs. 244th player taken.

None of those were steals and your teams blows the big kahuna! :wacko:

McF at 21 is fantastic.

Addai is a huge steal.

you still haven't responded to my latest trade offer! :wacko:

Always wheelin' and dealin'!

ETA- Done.

Edited by irish

Not a draft, but in an auction my wife :wacko: had already acquired Drew Brees but got a big time value in Ryan towards the end of the auction.

I figure he'll be nice trade bait or at very least, insurance, by week coverage and keeping him off the other rosters was a plus too.

I didn't know that whipping you in your own auction league last year was gonna put you into retirement and training women. I guess I am like Clubber Lang who put Rocky into retirement...maybe you can find a winnable auction at the old folks home :tup:

Edited by Scooby's Hubby