[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which teams will increase/decrease most wins total from last season?

Jackass

Here are the totals from last year. We can re-visit at end of year if anyone cares/remembers. Winners get an invisible pair of tube socks.

Patriots 14

Falcons 13

Ravens 12

Steelers 12

Bears 11

Jets 11

Saints 11

Bucs 10

Chiefs 10

Colts 10

Eagles 10

Giants 10

Packers 10

Chargers 9

Jaguars 8

Raiders 8

Dolphins 7

Rams 7

Seattle 7

49ers 6

Broncos 6

Dallas 6

Lions 6

Wash 6

Texans 6

Titans 6

Vikings 6

Browns 5

Zona 5

Bengals 4

Bills 4

Panthers 2

Increase -

Zona by 5

Dallas by 5

Decrease

Chiefs by 4

And one of the Bucs/Saints/Falcons is going to fall off the face of the earth. I'm going to guess Atlanta, just because they seem to be the team LEAST likely to tumble, and that's usually how these things work.

DEN will have two to three TIMES as many wins as last year! Will any team come close to doubling their win total? I think not. GO BRONCOS!

If they won 3x's the amount, that would be a stellar 300% improvement from last year... Granted, I do see them potentially making a 250% bump from last year, but 300% might be a stretch... But I like you optimism :wacko:

Our DEF and run game are better. I think 8 games is within reach.

I agree. We know have a better possession receiver. A plethora of talented TE's. Solid run game. Some actual protection (not much better here, but absolutely better than last year) for Orton with some abilities to make some holes.

So in essence, the offense should produce as much if not more than last year which wasn't their weak spot.

And regarding the D.... Has anyone watched the first teamers??? We are ACTUALLY finally getting some good pressure on the QB and now able to stuff the run... Yes, yes.. It's still the preseason, but my homerism tells me to be allot more optimistic about this D this year... I'm actually excited about this season. Not the "excited" that we will win any sort of a title, but excited that we are finally moving in the right direction!

Here are the totals from last year. We can re-visit at end of year if anyone cares/remembers. Winners get an invisible pair of tube socks.

Patriots 14 -3

Falcons 13 -2

Ravens 12 -1

Steelers 12 +1

Bears 11 -3

Jets 11 -1

Saints 11 +1

Bucs 10 +1

Chiefs 10 -2

Colts 10 =

Eagles 10 +1

Giants 10 -1

Packers 10 +2

Chargers 9 =

Jaguars 8 -2

Raiders 8 -2

Dolphins 7 +1

Rams 7 +1

Seattle 7 -2

49ers 6 =

Broncos 6 +1

Dallas 6 +3

Lions 6 +2

Wash 6 -2

Texans 6 +2

Titans 6 =

Vikings 6 +2

Browns 5 -1

Zona 5 +1

Bengals 4 =

Bills 4 -1

Panthers 2 =

Our DEF and run game are better. I think 8 games is within reach.

have you been watching the way other teams run on us? And Orton is still Orton, meaning great between the 20s numbers/1st half numbers and trouble in the 4th quarter of close games and in the red zone.

If DEN wins 8 games, it means they'll have at least a couple very lucky wins.

I think the seahawks are going to be epically bad.

Their line stinks.

The QB... well, they don't really have one that we know of, and if they're going to force Jackson into the position, he has looked just awful.

Aside from their line, I don't think they have an NFL caliber starting RB. I like Lynch's toughness, and he can make alittle something out of nothing inside, but IMO he doesn't have the speed, or ability to create on his own, to get much useful done... especially in that lousy offense.

Their defense ranked 25th in points allowed, and 27th in yards allowed last season,... and they are gonna be on the field A LOT this season with that offense not being able to sustain anything.

Edited by byron2112

SEC, those equal -4 for all teams

Yeah, I think it was +19 wins to -23 losses or something like that... I understand that so some of those are going to have to come from the = teams. Can't be dead on on all of this, now can I?

Edited by SEC=UGA

Texans, I know it's just preaseason, but we're getting to the qb quick and often.

Their D by the looks of it has improved immensely. They look like the team to beat in the division right now, and I don't think even a completely 100% Manning changes that. HOU has gotten over the hump.

Teams I think will be +3 or better over last year's W totals:

Packers 10 ---> 13 or more, no offense PHI but this is the best team in the NFL

Rams 7 ----> 10 in that division

Lions 6 ----> Better than a .500 team

Texans 6 ----> 10 wins at least, probably see the biggest + margin this season

Vikings 6 ----> Ought to be able to get to 9 wins with that O, McNabb under-rated badly after WAS debacle

Zona 5 ---> .500 or better in the NFC West

Bills 4 ----> Ought to be able to win 2 division games plus another 5 between AFC W, NFC E, TEN, & CIN

Teams I think will be -3 or worse over last year's W total:

Patriots 14 - Division got tougher, can still lose 4 more and finish with 10 Ws making the playoffs

Falcons 13 - Division is also much tougher and it looks like they are going to throw the ball all over, Ryan gets exposed

Bears 11 - Sorry, CHI, but I think you're back to .500 with the Lions rising and Vikes looking OK

Chiefs 10 - Smoke & mirrors last year. Not this year.

Colts 10 - Got a funny feeling that Manning won't be right all year, and without him they are SEA bad. Caught AFC N, NFC S, & NE

Giants 10 - tough division, WAS & DAL should improve, Coughlin alienates team halfway through

Jaguars 8 - going sub-.500 halfway through, they turn the O over to the rookie & suffer even more

Seattle 7 - I was wrong about Tarvaris, and the O-line looks unbelievably weak. Can they win more than 4 games with single digit scoring O?

Edited by Bronco Billy