[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which teams will increase/decrease most wins total from last season?

Jackass

I even factored in the Victory Pants to get to 5 wins. :wacko:

I almost felt bad picking KC to drop to 6 wins, but last season was them getting breaks vs a soft schedule; I think even if they regress this year, they're going in the right direction.

I almost felt bad picking KC to drop to 6 wins, but last season was them getting breaks vs a soft schedule; I think even if they regress this year, they're going in the right direction.

I think that this season will be a top 10 pick, and the year after will have us make a very deep push into the playoffs...barring injuries...

• 4 months later...
Teams I think will be +3 or better over last year's W totals:

Packers 10 ---> 13 or more, no offense PHI but this is the best team in the NFL :wacko:

Rams 7 ----> 10 in that division :rofl:

Lions 6 ----> Better than a .500 team :tup:

Texans 6 ----> 10 wins at least, probably see the biggest + margin this season :lol:

Vikings 6 ----> Ought to be able to get to 9 wins with that O, McNabb under-rated badly after WAS debacle :bow:

Zona 5 ---> .500 or better in the NFC West :rofl:

Bills 4 ----> Ought to be able to win 2 division games plus another 5 between AFC W, NFC E, TEN, & CIN :yay:

Teams I think will be -3 or worse over last year's W total:

Patriots 14 - Division got tougher, can still lose 4 more and finish with 10 Ws making the playoffs :bow:

Falcons 13 - Division is also much tougher and it looks like they are going to throw the ball all over, Ryan gets exposed :wacko:

Bears 11 - Sorry, CHI, but I think you're back to .500 with the Lions rising and Vikes looking OK :tup:

Chiefs 10 - Smoke & mirrors last year. Not this year. :lol:

Colts 10 - Got a funny feeling that Manning won't be right all year, and without him they are SEA bad. Caught AFC N, NFC S, & NE :rofl:

Giants 10 - tough division, WAS & DAL should improve, Coughlin alienates team halfway through :yay:

Jaguars 8 - going sub-.500 halfway through, they turn the O over to the rookie & suffer even more :rofl:

Seattle 7 - I was wrong about Tarvaris, and the O-line looks unbelievably weak. Can they win more than 4 games with single digit scoring O? :brew: