[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New JUMbotron up today

JUMbotron

I haven't been in an actual post-hammy draft facing Foster's name... I think I can say without blinking that if I draw the 1st thru 7th pick I would pass on him. At the 8th pick or later I would have to dig down and really think about what I'm investing in. I hate this hamstring crap and I've been doing this too long not to know what it could really mean.

No. I'd rather pass on Fred Jackson in the 6th or 7th and get C.J. Spiller in the 9th.

I took Jackson in the very late 5th of a very competitive PPR BOTH league hoping Spiller would be there in the 9th in order to have the Bills backfield only to see him grabbed in the 8th. Perhaps it was a mistake grabbing Sproles instead of Spiller with my 8th pick, but I am in the camp if thinking Spiller would have done more with his opportunities last year if he was meant to be a solid NFL RB. Here's hoping I am right...

I just found your ranking intresting as you are first i've seen to like Spiller's draft position value better than Jackson (who I happen to think offers one of the better values in the draft when NOT talking about sleepers).