[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Biggest Sleeper pick

joeAMMO

I already see the "whats qualifies a player as a sleeper" thread. Usually, it takes an injury to a starter for a sleeper to emerge. This year, it could be Demarco Murray or Montario Hardesty. Ben Tate is another possibility. And with CJ holding out, Jamie Harper could be the sleeper of the year.

Tim Hightower....LOL just kidding. I think Ryan Mathews has a chance to really surprise some people.

You are on a roll, now. Matthews, he is worst than Hightower. Not even the best RB on his team.

Issac Redman, The Steelers as a team don't like fumblers, and Mendy is a fumbler. Redman is going to get looks anyway to spell him, and he is a strong inside runner, which is Steeler football. I admit, it's a long shot, but one I think that will happen at some point this season, even without an injury.

Man, the guy has the ball punched out by Clay Matthews in the Super Bowl, and now all of the sudden he's a fumbler... In 324 regualr season carries last year, Mendenhall only fumbled twice (surely one of the lowest percentages per backs over 200 carries), whereas Redman also had 2 fumbles, but in ONLY 59 carries.

To give a little more perspective, Benson and Bradshaw led backs with 7 fumbles, followed by Fred Jackson, Hightower, Tolbert, Matthews, Spiller at 5, a bunch more notable names at 4 like McFadden, Blount, Stewart, etc. Finally at 3, still have Foster, Chris Johnson, Forte, Charles, etc., etc., etc. with more fumbles than him last year, and many guys on that list had far less carries.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2010/rushing.htm

(Not sure who my sleeper pick is yet, BTW, will post here when/if I got one)

Edited by delusions of granduer

Issac Redman, The Steelers as a team don't like fumblers, and Mendy is a fumbler. Redman is going to get looks anyway to spell him, and he is a strong inside runner, which is Steeler football. I admit, it's a long shot, but one I think that will happen at some point this season, even without an injury.

It is called the Internet use it. Fumbles regular season 2010 Hillis 8, Benson 7, Bradshaw 7...................................Mendy 2.

BUT him Flacco and Big Ben did have two a piece in the playoffs.

Either way not sure we could give him the Tiki/fumbler label just yet. I am a homer but I do know the staff and whole team has the utmost faith in Mendy and I am not going to be surprised at all if he has better stats then last year.

My sleeper is J Harrison of the Lions clan.