[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A. Foster to miss 3-4 weeks

Detfed91

Why do so many of you feel like it's your duty to tell me how to draft MY team?

2 things - my league's scoring system shows that 4 WRs repeated from 2009>2010.

getting a little defensive there, arentcha?

i was just pointing out that, as much that has been made about so few top-10 RBs being able to repeat (which was YOUR point about Foster earlier in this thread), that a closer look at the stats says an almost equal number of WRs suffer the same fate.

maybe your scoring system makes it seem like WRs are more consistent year-to-year, but the numbers don't bear it out :wacko:

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I traded him for McCoy 5 of the other 12 teams tried to block the trade because it wasn't even ,,, it went through in the end and I couldnt be happier :wacko:

Even is not in any of my fantasy leagues. Collusion only, if I were you Id get of that league. So you are taking a victory lap on the trade even though the season has not begun?

Someone posted this above but no one seems to be paying attention. John Clayton did not "obtain" the MRI as The Huddle news states. Foster himself tweeted a picture out to all his followers and also said that he would be fine. Clayton jumped to a conclusion that has not been confirmed by Foster or anyone in the Texans organization.

No, Clayton had ESPN medical analyst Michael Kaplan look at the picture. Clayton nailed it.

Even is not in any of my fantasy leagues. Collusion only, if I were you Id get of that league. So you are taking a victory lap on the trade even though the season has not begun?

Even is not in any of your leagues ?

I agree it shouldn't be and all owner should be allowed to manage their own teams but I would wager that more than the majority of us are in leagues that when a trade is felt to be lopsided ( not this one ) there is either a commish ruling or league vote that can overturn the trade even without collusion. Do I agree with this ? NO , but it is just the way it is in most leagues

I kept Foster for a 2nd in my keeper league and someone drafted Tate in the 8th round last Sunday...I hadn't heard of his latest hamstring at the time. Just picked up Ward just in case, but I can't imagine why the Texans would play him instead of Tate...pass protection?

Edited by gsmayes

Oh and the season started years ago as with all dynasty leagues

Yes, this makes your position even stronger that he is going to miss a couple weeks. Sure hope McCoy doesn't miss time in your years ago dynasty league.

I am just busting your chops but a victory lap is a bit of counting your chickens IMHO.

Yes, this makes your position even stronger that he is going to miss a couple weeks. Sure hope McCoy doesn't miss time in your years ago dynasty league.

I am just busting your chops but a victory lap is a bit of counting your chickens IMHO.

It wasn't a victory lap for making a good trade but more letting off steam at people who try and manage your team for you ,,,

We pay our own entry fees we should be able to make the trades we want ,,, maybe I traded because I thought McCoy was a cooler name than Foster

If no collusion is there then people should just let it go ,,, years ago in the same league I traded Mason for Colston ( rookie year )

and they tried to over turn it because Mason was a PPR stud and Colston was a rookie with no future ,,, I had to threaten to leave the leagu over that trade and ended up winning it all ( Colston played a big part in that )

:tup:

You say chight like "that's what exceptional people like me do". You imply that we can't understand your brand of genius. You imply that you're on to something amazing that we can't grasp.

And then you get pissy when people argue against your points?

Anyone who has had trouble finding value in WR's after the first couple rounds over the last few years is truly exceptional. :wacko: