[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ingram overrated ?

djk80

I'll never understand why it doesnt piss more people off when the forum gets all snarled up with redundant threads created by someone either too lazy to look and see if there is already one going on the topic or too self-absorbed to care. Maybe it does but they dont say anything.

Yeah, it bothers me, but what can you do? I guess I just figure it's just the way it is. Still, it does get old pretty fast on Sunday afternoons. Especially when people are watching play-by-play online and ask stuff like "Why is Jason Snelling in the game? Did Turner get hurt?" As if there wasn't such a thing as "getting a breather".

Or better yet, shame on the morons who actually ask where Mike Sims-Walker is. Nobody should ever be surprised if he goes catchless.

Yeah, it bothers me, but what can you do? I guess I just figure it's just the way it is. Still, it does get old pretty fast on Sunday afternoons. Especially when people are watching play-by-play online and ask stuff like "Why is Jason Snelling in the game? Did Turner get hurt?" As if there wasn't such a thing as "getting a breather".

Also because if Turner got hurt, NOBODY would EVER think to start a thread saying "TURNER GOT HURT!"

Or better yet, shame on the morons who actually ask where Mike Sims-Walker is. Nobody should ever be surprised if he goes catchless.

Now that's funny, I don't care who ya are!

Rarely do I gamble on rookie RB's, I dont think a rookie can be overrated or underrated, i think that you can only rate a rookie as "rookie". Until a player has shown how he can handle the speed and agility of the NFL its really too hard to tell how successfull they will be in thier first year.