[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Div 1-AA fans?

BeeR

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't see your guy today but to be honest wasn't looking. I do know JMU had one of it's best games in a LONG time and esp the D which totally dominated Richmond. They ended up with like -23 yds rushing, lol. Woulda been a shut-out if JMU hadn't had a blocked punt early on.

GSU #1!!!!!!

Just wait until the f'ed up playoff brackets get released, and GSU is granted a trip to Montana and Bobcat Stadium. I'm sure your southern boys will love the snow and frozen turf.

Just wait until the f'ed up playoff brackets get released, and GSU is granted a trip to Montana and Bobcat Stadium. I'm sure your southern boys will love the snow and frozen turf.

I'm pretty sure if the rankings remain as they are that Montana will take a trip to Statesboro.

IIRC they did play at Youngstown one year and got their asses kicked, though.

I'm pretty sure if the rankings remain as they are that Montana will take a trip to Statesboro.

IIRC they did play at Youngstown one year and got their asses kicked, though.

I would agree with you whole heartedly if the f'ing AD from the University of Montana had not successfully lobbied for the playoff brackets to be based upon home attendance and travel distances versus the actual rankings.

I would agree with you whole heartedly if the f'ing AD from the University of Montana had not successfully lobbied for the playoff brackets to be based upon home attendance and travel distances versus the actual rankings.

Really, when did that start?!?!

Christ, GSU is going to never have homefield advantage. All the students are too busy getting loaded to make it to the stadium.

Really, when did that start?!?!

Christ, GSU is going to never have homefield advantage. All the students are too busy getting loaded to make it to the stadium.

Think they changed it around 2004 but am not sure.

Not to worry, GSU should still be ok. The top 5 teams, in the opinion of the selection committee, are seeded 1 through 5 and guaranteed homefield throughout the playoffs. The kicker is that the selection committee doesn't always seed the top 5 teams based upon the ranking (i.e. the Grizzlies always seem to get bumped a spot or two).

After the top 5 seeds, the remaining 15 teams are "unseeded", and pairings are determined by "regional proximity" with the caveat that no team has to play another team from the same conference for its first game of the playoffs. Homefield for the bottom 15 teams is purely based upon monetary bids to the NCAA.

• 4 weeks later...

MSU is holding strong. If they beat the f'ing Griz in two weeks (always a tough game), they'll have sole ownership of the Big Sky title and should go into the playoffs as at least No. 2 and have homefield until the championship.

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/fcs-fo...top-25-rankings

Liberty University alum here and very excited that we have a shot at making our first playoffs ever....huge game this weekend at Stony Brook. Winner will be the Big South champ (both teams are undefeated in league play) and goes to the playoffs. Sadly though LU seems to always find a way to shoot themselves in the foot and lose a game we shouldn't or lose when they absolutely MUST win...I am kind of thinking we will lose this matchup to Stony Brook...I hope not as it would be cool to see my alma mater finally get into the postseason.

Liberty is #21 this week.

KO'd