[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jermichael Finley hype train

delusions of grandeur

46 mofriggin points and he didnt get a single catch, that....is atrocious.

I hate having the bum on my team, and i hate that freakin 3 TD week which was the fluke of flukes...because i sit and feel he is due, and now even moreso with Jennings out...i think well heres Finleys chance. I know ill be sitting there, start him next week thinking this is it...and like clockwork it will be 3-4 points.

I have other options but i know the minute hes benched hes having a 30 point day.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 mofriggin points and he didnt get a single catch, that....is atrocious.

I hate having the bum on my team, and i hate that freakin 3 TD week which was the fluke of flukes...because i sit and feel he is due, and now even moreso with Jennings out...i think well heres Finleys chance. I know ill be sitting there, start him next week thinking this is it...and like clockwork it will be 3-4 points.

I have other options but i know the minute hes benched hes having a 30 point day.

exactly. I had to work sunday so my updates were limited. I did a quick score check during a break and saw GB up 31-0 and said Finley has to have done something. Then i looked next to his name and saw that he had as many catches in that game as I had

When Finley was out last year, Jennings picked up all his looks, and never game them back. And with the drops Finley has had this year, I think he may be squeezing the ball a little to tightly, almost in desperation mode to get some confidence from his QB.

I have had him on the bench behind Graham, but I think this week I go with Finley in the flex. I think they force feed him to the tune of 9-11 targets this week.

Bold Prediction: 7 catches, 127 yards, 2 TDs vs the Chiefs

When Finley was out last year, Jennings picked up all his looks, and never game them back. And with the drops Finley has had this year, I think he may be squeezing the ball a little to tightly, almost in desperation mode to get some confidence from his QB.

I have had him on the bench behind Graham, but I think this week I go with Finley in the flex. I think they force feed him to the tune of 9-11 targets this week.

Exactly what I am thinking. It sure would be a long off season if this is the week I bench the mofo and he goes off.

Chiefs #25 vs. TEs and Finley actually has been somewhat productive on the road (scored in 3 of last 4).

Crap, I was going to bench him this week now you have me thinking. Currently have Graham, L. Robinson, and Gaffney in there and can switch out 1 if need be.