[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Opening Night vs. President's Address

Savage Beatings

Relax, football fans. President Obama's jobs speech next Thursday will wrap up long before the NFL season opener begins.

The White House and congressional Republicans have agreed on a 7 p.m. address to a joint session of Congress. The Green Bay Packers and New Orleans Saints don't play until 8:30 p.m.

Have to agree here!

I guarantee that if NBC carries the speech instead of the game he will lose whatever little chance he had in taking WI in the next election. If there is one thing that unifies Republicans and Democrats (in WI) it's football.

Go ahead, Obama, Make my Day. :wacko:

I think this may be a bit of an overstatement.....you really think people that supported him before he scheduled one of his speeches on the same day as a football game will do a complete 180 and vote for some terrible republican? Whose the best republican candidate right now...Michelle Bachmann?!?? Rick Perry?!?!??

F 'em all. The U.S. has long since been a democracy. He with the most wins. When Congress can exempt themselves from the laws that we must abide, it is a farce. The only reason to run for any political office is for the benefits that can be gained afterwards. The voters (us) are nothing more than a means to an end. And you're worried about for whom the Republicans are going to vote? I couldn't give a rat's arse.

F 'em all. The U.S. has long since been a democracy. He with the most wins. When Congress can exempt themselves from the laws that we must abide, it is a farce. The only reason to run for any political office is for the benefits that can be gained afterwards. The voters (us) are nothing more than a means to an end. And you're worried about for whom the Republicans are going to vote? I couldn't give a rat's arse.

Wowzee wowzee woo woo.... :wacko: