[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Johnson signs?

Detfed91

All is good. Now if Foster gets healthy, my wishbone from hell will be at full force (Foster/CJ2K/Mendy)

You have all 3 of those backs, what kind of a schoolyard league are you in? How can I get a piece of that cupcake action? You might want to send a thank you card to all the other team managers with a simple statement "thank you for your contribution".

You have all 3 of those backs, what kind of a schoolyard league are you in? How can I get a piece of that cupcake action? You might want to send a thank you card to all the other team managers with a simple statement "thank you for your contribution".

I'm guessing dynasty or keeper? Methinks just lucky as CJ and Foster became studs different years.

:wacko:

Like I said in another thread, all this worry for naught. CJ will sign and be a stud just as the the new CBA came about. It's all just a matter of time and I didn't sweat either. CJ, should've never slipped down the rankings or had his projections dropped in the first place.

I'm guessing dynasty or keeper? Methinks just lucky as CJ and Foster became studs different years.

It's a 10 team auction league, $200 cap. First auction for all of us. Top RBs went for a bit less than it seems they can (but not by Yahoo or ESPN standards), so I got Foster for $55 (Rice went for $56, AP went for $57). I got Mendy for $42. Johnson went for cheap but certainly his hold-out had much to do with that and I got him for $41.

Needless to say, my QBs and WRs are not as stellar.

From the news bits- Johnson will likely not take a full load for at least the first week but should be at full strength quick enough to make you forget about the summer of angst.

I'm a CJ owner and happily drafted him at 1.4 and never had any angst this summer. I may've giggled a little but certainly no angst. :wacko:

...and the guys in my keeper league instantly go limp after a pre-season long stiff over my misfortune. :wacko:

Now, is it safe to drop the two, yes two guys I picked up to handcuff his ass? :wacko: My league is only 10 deep, so it's not like there's nobody out there worth grabbing.

:tup: Yes, considering there would be 2-3 guys splitting time anyhow in a rough RBBC.

:wacko:

Like I said in another thread, all this worry for naught. CJ will sign and be a stud just as the the new CBA came about. It's all just a matter of time and I didn't sweat either. CJ, should've never slipped down the rankings or had his projections dropped in the first place.

I disagree with the he should never have slipped in the rankings. There was risk tagged to him.

So... where does this put Chris Johnson in the pecking order? Is he still behind AP and Ray Rice at 1.03? I can't remember where he was projected prior to the holdout, but I know Rice's stock has risen and Foster's has fallen since.

Agreed..... where does he fall now. I've got my fifth local league draft tonight, and have the 3rd pick. Assuming that AP & Rice are going 1-2, I was thinking that I was left with McCoy or Charles to choose from, but now with CJ signed, not sure what to do...... :wacko::tup:

I disagree with the he should never have slipped in the rankings. There was risk tagged to him.

I agree. I also think he STILL has some risk to him. Players that hold out and miss extensive practice time have a history of getting nagging injuries. He is still a top talent, but until we actually see what kind of shape he is in I would be wary.

That's what makes FF so much fun. YOu just have to make those gut decisions. The Huddle dropped his ranking extremely and his point projections dropped to 250. That's too extreme, IMO.

Agreed..... where does he fall now. I've got my fifth local league draft tonight, and have the 3rd pick. Assuming that AP & Rice are going 1-2, I was thinking that I was left with McCoy or Charles to choose from, but now with CJ signed, not sure what to do...... :wacko::tup:

If CJ is there at #3, take him.