[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Official" Chiefs vs Packers game thread

Chief Dick

There's been some fantasy chatter about how rusty the Chiefs offense has been in the preseason. Any chance Haley is just trying to give the first team all the snaps he can?

That's what they were saying he told them on the game broadcast.

I dunno though; I might just shrug and hope that the other team is rusty as well in week 1.

There's been some fantasy chatter about how rusty the Chiefs offense has been in the preseason. Any chance Haley is just trying to give the first team all the snaps he can?

This is pretty much it in a nutshell. The Chiefs have spent all of training camp working on conditioning. Their theory being that in the long run of the season, they will avoid more injuries because of it.

Last night backfired somewhat. Charles did come back in, so he should be ok. Still no word on Moeaki.

This team is going to bomb this year. The front four on defense is horrible, so start any running back you have against the Chiefs. And they are just totally unprepared on offense so far.

I might have to revise my prediction of 5-11. They may not win 3 games this year.

This is pretty much it in a nutshell. The Chiefs have spent all of training camp working on conditioning. Their theory being that in the long run of the season, they will avoid more injuries because of it.

Last night backfired somewhat. Charles did come back in, so he should be ok. Still no word on Moeaki.

This team is going to bomb this year. The front four on defense is horrible, so start any running back you have against the Chiefs. And they are just totally unprepared on offense so far.

I might have to revise my prediction of 5-11. They may not win 3 games this year.

Who do you see starting at the LB spots beside Johnson & Hali? With that D-line and all the running opponents figure to try, it seems like there are some very real IDP LB opportunities there.

Who do you see starting at the LB spots beside Johnson & Hali? With that D-line and all the running opponents figure to try, it seems like there are some very real IDP LB opportunities there.

Belcher and Studebaker would be your other 2 starters probably. Also keep an eye on Justin Houston.

My honest thought is that Derrick Johnson and Eric Berry are going to be your tackle machines on this defense.

Belcher and Studebaker would be your other 2 starters probably. Also keep an eye on Justin Houston.

My honest thought is that Derrick Johnson and Eric Berry are going to be your tackle machines on this defense.

Yeah but I, like more than a few of us here, play in large leagues with full blown IDP starting rquirements. When you're in a 14 or 16 team league and can start up to 4 LBs, you're always on the hunt for potential lower end LB3s/LB4s