[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lance Kendricks

DanTheMan_5

Yeah, he certainly looks dam good. I'm thinking of picking him up and stashing him on my bench as trade bait later in the season. In my 10-team league some of the TE starters are noted injury risks like Winslow and Daniels, and one guy has 1-yr wonder Marcedes Lewis as his starter.

As for 'sleeper of the year', if Jimmy Graham in NO doesn't count, then I'd say Kendricks could definitely wrap it up!

If the preseason is any indication, and sometimes it isn't, he should be very solid. He's big, strong, fast, has good hands and is rapidly improving as a blocker. As a fantasy owner, I'd love him as a #2 with potential sleeper #1 upside. As a Rams fan, I have a HUGE man-crush on him. Huge.

If the preseason is any indication, and sometimes it isn't, he should be very solid. He's big, strong, fast, has good hands and is rapidly improving as a blocker. As a fantasy owner, I'd love him as a #2 with potential sleeper #1 upside. As a Rams fan, I have a HUGE man-crush on him. Huge.

Hopefully, he'll still be a FA come week 9. Since I drafted both M. Lewis & B. Pettigrew. :wacko: I'm debating on dropping one of them & adding him now.

Edited by buddahj

Hopefully, he'll still be a FA come week 9. Since I drafted both M. Lewis & B. Pettigrew. :wacko: I'm debating on dropping one of them & adding him now.

No way he stays a FA in any league that he is not already owned. I participated in an online draft yesterday with teams around the country and he was drafted in the 8th round by someone in Chicago. The secret is OUT.

From this date forward the answer is clearly NO. However 3 weeks ago nobody even knew who he was.

Well, I did, but I'm a UW fan. I'm sure Kendricks is going to do just fine, if not this year, then down the road - I think the real sleeper is Beckum.

EDITED TO ADD - he was a mid-2nd round pick. Don't know that he should have been at the top of a draft list, but he should have been on the radar.

Edited by Chavez

But can he block?

Can Kendricks? Can Graham? That's why I said he was a deep sleeper.

Carucci’s Corner: ‘Browns Daily’ lessons – 8/29

Posted by Vic Carucci on August 30, 2011 – 12:52 am

By Vic Carucci, Senior Editor

–Sean, via Facebook, asked who I thought would be the Browns’ leading receiver at the end of the season.

I’d have to go with tight end Evan Moore. He just is too amazing an athlete, with the surest hands of anyone on the team, to not hold that distinction by the end of the year. For instance, on Monday, he effortlessly reached out with his left hand to snag the ball without breaking stride.

Edited by rajncajn

Kendricks is available in my league. I have Pettigrew as my starter and Jared Cook on my bench. Would anyone suggest dropping one of them to pick this guy up?

I'd take Kendricks if for no other reason than He's got Bradford chucking him the ball instead of MH who gets his AARP card after this year I believe.

EDIT - Kendricks over Cook, not Pettigrew.

Edited by DanTheMan_5