[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lance Kendricks

DanTheMan_5

Sterling didn't have the longevity Shannon did, otherwise I would agree. He just didn't play long enough.

Led the league in receptions 3 times in a 7 yr career; 3 time All-Pro, and one of the years he DIDN'T make All-Pro he caught 94 passes and 18 tds. That should be enough.

I got J Graham and cook as my TE's and I may pick him up and try to trade Graham for a decent WR since my WR starters are Mike Williams- Jacoby Ford and Plaxico. I think a TE duo of Lance and Cook would do well. I had every intention of drafting Lance and when pick 8 came around and Graham was still there I jumped on him at the expense of a few good WR's. I should have grabbed a WR.

I was thinking the same.. but Asante Samuels may be covering the TE spot

I'm fine with that. I've got Amendola as well! I was actually thinking of not playing Amendola this week because I figured he would draw Samuel, but I think Bradford is going to be working inside all night long and staying far far away from the outside where his matchups look awfully miserable.

I'm fine with that. I've got Amendola as well! I was actually thinking of not playing Amendola this week because I figured he would draw Samuel, but I think Bradford is going to be working inside all night long and staying far far away from the outside where his matchups look awfully miserable.

It might have actually been Samuel in a zone in that short area... so whoever runs into his zone.. kendricks Or Danny ?

I grabbed Kendricks in the second to last round. Cook and G.Olsen are still on bench. Being a Bears fan, Im fighting the urge to switch out Kendricks for Olsen with waivers clear tomorrow. thoughts?

I think you need to doublecheck what team Greg Olsen plays for. :wacko:

I'm a Rams homer and from day ONE, Kendricks has been in there with the 1st unit Offense. He will have top five fantasy TE numbers by the end of the season. Bank on it! He has just FLOWN by 1st team OLBers in the preseason and just made them look silly. He's the real deal.

Well... yeah... I know that Olsen plays for the panthers. My bad for not clarifying... Being a Bears fan, I'm familiar with Olsen and know he is a stud, who plays for Carolina. Now.... Olsen or Kendricks? new team or rookie?

Olsen is on a new team which is terrible and has a rookie QB who apparently can run but not throw.

Kendricks is a rookie with arguabley the most talented QB to be drafted since Peyton Manning tossing him the ball, and apparently he is quickly becoming his favorite target.

Remember what happened to Mark Clayton last year once Bradfor decided he likes tossing to him? Just sayin'

Olsen is on a new team which is terrible and has a rookie QB who apparently can run but not throw.

Kendricks is a rookie with arguabley the most talented QB to be drafted since Peyton Manning tossing him the ball, and apparently he is quickly becoming his favorite target.

Remember what happened to Mark Clayton last year once Bradfor decided he likes tossing to him? Just sayin'

Dropped Cook for Kendricks this morning. Love this fact, very spot on!!!!

I'd put even odds on Julius Thomas outproducing Kendricks - and I'm a Kendricks believer.

Kendricks still has Uh-Oh on the roster where he'll lose some significant snaps, and McDaniels' O isn't exactly notorious for producing consistent FF TE scoring. STL also has improved and may be playing from ahead in games, which means they'll likely throw a bit less in the second half of a lot of those games.

Thomas on the other hand has little competition at the TE spot in DEN and he has looked awfully good also. You also have a team that will have trouble getting out front of other teams, so they figure to be throwing more. Orton also will need an underneath safety valve, and Thomas looks like just the right guy to do it.

No knock on Kendricks by any means, but I'm willing to bet you can get Thomas later in FF drafts and get similar or better, and more consistent. production for the season.