[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cedric Benson released...

ABearWithFurniture

From Rotoworld:

Cedric Benson was released from Travis County Jail on Saturday.

Benson ended up spending less than four full days in prison. He now has more than enough time to prepare for Cincinnati's Week 1 matchup with the Browns. Those extra days won't help him rediscover his lost burst, however.

:wacko:

From Rotoworld:

Cedric Benson was released from Travis County Jail on Saturday.

Benson ended up spending less than four full days in prison. He now has more than enough time to prepare for Cincinnati's Week 1 matchup with the Browns. Those extra days won't help him rediscover his lost burst, however.

:tup:

Not even when playing defense there bursting from the dropped soap? :wacko:

I think your problems are much bigger if you are relying on Cedric Benson to propel you to fantasy glory. :wacko:

Just need him to get his 300+ carries for stability. My WR, TE & QB will propel me to fantasy glory.

good thing I didn't start a thread with Orton Released by Denver

Denver Broncos

WR David Anderson, DE Jeremy Beal, CB Brandon Bing, LB Alvin Bowen, DT Ronnell Brown, G Jeff Byers, CB Perrish Cox, G Stanley Daniels, WR Britt Davis, WR D'Andre Goodwin, OT Adam Grant, TE Dan Gronkowski, K Steven Hauschka, DT Jeremy Jarmon, RB Jeremiah Johnson, S Kyle McCarthy, G Eric Olsen, WR Greg Orton, DT DeMario Pressley, WR Eron Riley, LB Lee Robinson, TE Dante Rosario, FB Austin Sylvester, QB Adam Weber