[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Sleepers

delusions of grandeur

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To me a Super-Sleeper is a player undrafted in most 12-team leagues. I'll throw out:

Chargers WR Patrick Crayton (if Floyd or Jackson go down, Wham!)

But in your latest volume of JUMbotron, you said Vincent Brown, not Crayton, is the guy to have if V-Jax/Floyd get hurt.

???

I don't know that I'd call these two "super sleepers" but I guess more of "extreme" value picks:

Shonn Greene

Cedric Benson

Greene is gonna be the man this year in a good offense who likes to pound the ball. LT is finally going to be a thing of the past

Benson sure he's on a bad offense, but he's not splitting carries.

If I've got to pick a "super sleeper" I would go with these guys:

QB - Kevin Kolb, Kerry Collins (Kolb has gone undrafted in quite a few mock drafts I've seen and Manning will be out longer than expected)

WR - Andre Roberts, Eddie Royal (With Fitz drawing the coverag his way, Roberts is the real deal)

RB - Darren Sproles, Justin Forsett (Sproles is getting drafted late, but he will finish a top 8 FF back this season)

TE - Jermaine Gresham, Kyle Randolph (Gresham was supposed to shine last season but he will open eyes this season - Randolph will be a stud if Shiancoe goes down).

I don't know that I'd call these two "super sleepers" but I guess more of "extreme" value picks:

Shonn Greene

Cedric Benson

Greene is gonna be the man this year in a good offense who likes to pound the ball. LT is finally going to be a thing of the past

Benson sure he's on a bad offense, but he's not splitting carries.

If I've got to pick a "super sleeper" I would go with these guys:

QB - Kevin Kolb, Kerry Collins (Kolb has gone undrafted in quite a few mock drafts I've seen and Manning will be out longer than expected)

WR - Andre Roberts, Eddie Royal (With Fitz drawing the coverag his way, Roberts is the real deal)

RB - Darren Sproles, Justin Forsett (Sproles is getting drafted late, but he will finish a top 8 FF back this season)

TE - Jermaine Gresham, Kyle Randolph (Gresham was supposed to shine last season but he will open eyes this season - Randolph will be a stud if Shiancoe goes down).

it's Rudolph

GREG LITTLE.

You heard it here first. Or maybe not. First in this thread at least. This guy will be a beast and will be gone from your WW by week 3.

lol he's already gone from my league's FA pool. I drafted him and was constantly pestered by other owners for him. A deal came along that was too nice to pass up, so now he's on another roster.

Edited by yilduz

I'm not sure why everyone assumes that Antonio Brown has passed Emmanuel Sanders on the depth chart. I actually like Sanders this year as a possible breakout WR.

Isn't Sanders still hurt? And Brown has been great in the preseason. I would imagine Ben would find him deep and use him as a threat. I love him as a sleeper, super sleeper sure.

Other guys that I like: Sproles, Roberts, Rodgers from the Falcons. I also like Vince Young to pay dividends for possibly a week or two; I do think Vick misses time this year.

lol he's already gone from my league's FA pool. I drafted him and was constantly pestered by other owners for him. A deal came along that was too nice to pass up, so now he's on another roster.

Same... I assured him a spot on my roster. He was still there in round 9, so I picked him up. He'll more then likely start slow, but I see him and McCoy having a great year!

I'm not sure why everyone assumes that Antonio Brown has passed Emmanuel Sanders on the depth chart. I actually like Sanders this year as a possible breakout WR.

he had 4 catches for 60yds in their 4th preseason game so I think he's ready to go for the season.

Really? I took him in like the 14th round late as a bye week plug in. I read that he is second string WR for Cleveland, is this true or did I just go crosseyed while reading it?

GREG LITTLE.

You heard it here first. Or maybe not. First in this thread at least. This guy will be a beast and will be gone from your WW by week 3.

can someone tell me what the big deal about Greg Little is?...I know nothing about the guy...

Really? I took him in like the 14th round late as a bye week plug in. I read that he is second string WR for Cleveland, is this true or did I just go crosseyed while reading it?

He is 2nd string, yeah. My league is very deep, though, and he wasn't drafted to be a starter - but he has incredible sleeper value. McCoy was in love with him during preseason, and although "preseason means nothing," it at least let's us know how guys work together. He may be a starter on the field, and in fantasy, at some point during the season... maybe even early.