[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Sleepers

delusions of grandeur

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of those players were drafted in all of my leagues ... the one exception - Patrick Crayton.

Why the snark?

In CBS leagues, here are their owned %'s...

Hunter - 16%

Shipley - 21%

The Rest - Not in the top 246.

I dunno...fits the parameters of the thread to me...

I think he's going to do really well...I am not sold on Knowshown at all....McGahee could be a top 10 back if healthy...

Come on . . . I get your point but let's not go overboard here. Top 20? Sure.

QB:

Kerry Collins

Vince Young (I have a feeling that Vick is gonna go down early this season)

Rex Grossman

Jon Kitna

RB:

Delone Carter

Demarco Murray

Marion Barber

WR:

Arrelious Benn

Eric Decker

Leonard Hankerson

Titus Young

TE:

Lance Kendricks

Jared Cook

Fred Davis (if and only if Cooley goes down again)

He's so good he didn't even make the projections this week.

yeah, he's raw and is coming off the bench. I don't know how much he'll play early in the season but he'll be in there. Not like there's much else.

Going out on a limb here, but just a sleeper thought ....

Donte Stallworth - Grossman is a spread offense guy and Stallworth is a burner who actually showed well this preseason. Sure, preseason is meaningless, but I like Donte to show his veteran colors and ride into the slot position for some deep threats. I know he is buried in the depth charts, but he is a veteran on a WR core short on past producers.

Going out on a limb here, but just a sleeper thought ....

Donte Stallworth - Grossman is a spread offense guy and Stallworth is a burner who actually showed well this preseason. Sure, preseason is meaningless, but I like Donte to show his veteran colors and ride into the slot position for some deep threats. I know he is buried in the depth charts, but he is a veteran on a WR core short on past producers.

I was all over the Stallworth bandwagon last year but he blew a brilliant opportunity. I think I lost all hope on him as a value pick. If Sweed would ever get a chance with another team, I'd be extremely high on him.

Is that what he meant? I thought it was some poetic noise about Donald Driver.

Untill DD retires, he'll take enough targets from everyone other than Jennings or Finley to make them not-start worthy.

I just can't see how Cobb can have any fantasy relevance this year with so much there. Starks, Jennings, Finely, Jones, Nelson and DD... Cobb would have to be Roddy White good to see anything of any relevance this year, IMHO.

Plus McGahee does not have that many carries on those legs. The situation favors him, if anything; I think that's worth a lot.

kinda reminds me of Thomas Jones earlier in his career when he went to Chicago but McGahee has more talent imo...

also..John Fox favors his vets over the young guys coupled with the fact that Knowshon is from the prior regime and McGahee is a player Fox brought in....and Knowshon probably won't be able to last more than 3 or 4 games as it is anyways but that is the only point that I find debatable...

McGahee is the sneaky pick-up here....ditch Moreno...imho of course