[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kenny Britt

kevinkris

I remember reading from a link from MFL that said the titans planned on "unleashing" britt when they played the jags.

Was wondering if any Tenesee homers, or someone with more knowledge of the situation, know if Britt's hamstring is fine and if he really will be going full speed?

From Rotowire.com

Though Britt (hamstring) was only on the field for about 10 snaps in the preseason finale after missing the team's first three exhibition games, the Titans plan to turn him loose in Week 1, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean reports. "I think he'll be turned loose to play," coach Mike Munchak said. "I don't think we are concerned about his conditioning necessarily. He has been here, he knows what we are doing and now he just needs to play."

Spin:

"He is healthy, so we can't be tip-toeing around that any more," Munchak added. "He needs to go play for us...we are expecting big plays out of him." Hamstring and off-field issues aside, Britt is the Titans' best weapon not named Chris Johnson and as such the team is eager to get him involved in an offense now helmed by Matt Hasslebeck.

He's a top five talent at the position. I'd start him with me throwing the ball to him. The dicked around the first half and didn't get the ball to him. They changed it up in the second half and he blew up.

did anyone actually SEE that first TD? pure luck. entire d was on hasselbeck, could of been anyone that was standing there. top 5...please! temper expectations here.