[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who'd u get at RD #1, pick 12 and 13...

Slugs3511

I seldomly pick the 12th slot in draft simulators to get players, because in the 15 years I have been playing, I have never, ever got the 12th pick....and I've been in atleast 2 -3 leagues for the past 15 years.....so, guess what...I got number 12....I think I did ok, but I think I passed on some other players that I may have been able to get....so I will list my picks and who I passed on and if anyone would like to share their advice or picks, I appreciate it....

12 team 1ppr league, 1 pt. every 10 rush/rec 6 pt TDs...

12.01 Larry Fitzgerald

13.02 Matt Forte....

Only 1 QB went before these picks....Rodgers....

RBs still on the board.....McFadden, MJD, Hillis Turner, Gore...

WRs....V Jax, Nicks, Austin, Jennings, Wallace, Wayne and Marshall.....

Thanks...

I got the last (12th) pick in my big money league. 1pt ppr, 6 pt all TDs, TEs get 0.2 per yard - everything else standard:

1.12 - Larry Fitzgerald

2.01 - Calvin Johnson

3.12 - Antonio Gates

4.01 - DeAngelo Williams

I also drafted the top 2 rookie WRs which I'm very pleased with. I just need 1 of them to hit. Of course I got me some Hightower too as my other starting RB!!

Draft I just had on Friday went like this for me (12 team league):

1.01-Chris Johnson

2.12-Steven Jackson

3.01-Larry Fitzgerald

4.12-Jason Witten

5.01-Wes Welker

Excited that Jackson on Fitz. were there. Also grabbed S. Johnson later.

Had the same pick-- after Mendenhall went at 1.11 I committed to WR-WR. You need to have an advantage somewhere.

The only problem is that I went Roddy and V-Jax. Having some serious reservations about V-Jax.......

But I suppose you gotta go with the hunch, eh? L. Fitzgerald was there for the taking...

Roddy and Forte are a decent option though.

BTW- I read all these crazy posts about players like Forte being around in the 4th--- I have yet to see it. Standard scoring- even w/o ppr.

Sitting at 3:12 you are likely to face Blount (with luck), Greene, Benson, D. Williams, Hillis.

And a bunch of nice receiving opitions

In the 12-team non-PPR league I play in, Michael Turner and Frank Gore went #12 & #13. But 4 QBs went in the first round so the WRs were ALL there for the guy picking 12th---AJ, Megatron, and Roddy. I just joined the league this year so I'm not sure what to make of it so far. I can't believe he passed on all those studs.

I picked first (Arian Foster), and when I picked again, #24/#25 overall, I still got V-Jax and Nicks. I took them over L-Fitz, Jennings, Austin, and Wallace, who were inexplicably all still available heading into Rd 3. Crazy stuff.

Had the same pick-- after Mendenhall went at 1.11 I committed to WR-WR. You need to have an advantage somewhere.

The only problem is that I went Roddy and V-Jax. Having some serious reservations about V-Jax.......

But I suppose you gotta go with the hunch, eh? L. Fitzgerald was there for the taking...

had the same hunch but I went with Fitz and V-Jax and am more worried about Fitz. I think V-Jax is going to be top 5 wr.

1.1 AP

1.12 Fitz

2.1 V.Jackson

3.12 L.Blount

4.1 OchoCinco (reach)

I had the 12th pick this year, here's how my draft went...

1.12 - L. Fitzgerald

2.1 - H. Nicks

3.12 - D. McFadden (surprised he was still here)

4.1 - T. Romo

5.12 - J. Best

6.1 - S. Greene

7.12 - J. Graham

8.1 - Patriots Def (I know a bit early but I wanted them)

9.12 - D. Amendola

10.1 - M. Stafford

11.12 - R. Jennings (Picked up D. Karim)

12.1 - N. Burleson

13.12 - M. Bush

14.1 - D. Branch

15.12 - N. Kaeding

16.1 - D. Ward

Calvin and Fitz.

Took them over Roddy. .5 PPR. Just feel their upside is greater than Roddy's. Went for the HR with the two WR's who have the most TD's the past 3 seasons.

Fitz 31

Calvin 30 (including that Bear TD)

When you factor in a down hurting season for Calvin in the middle, and Fitz's 6 TD season last season, I think that makes those TD #'s even more impressive. So I took the upside shot on those two with easier schedules than last season and better QB's.

We'll see.

Calvin and Fitz.

Took them over Roddy. .5 PPR. Just feel their upside is greater than Roddy's. Went for the HR with the two WR's who have the most TD's the past 3 seasons.

Fitz 31

Calvin 30 (including that Bear TD)

When you factor in a down hurting season for Calvin in the middle, and Fitz's 6 TD season last season, I think that makes those TD #'s even more impressive. So I took the upside shot on those two with easier schedules than last season and better QB's.

We'll see.

These were my picks at 1.10 and 2.03