[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carson Palmer

fogbowl

I would love to see Carson show up & stick it to Mike Brown.

Not sure how it's sticking it to him, the Bengals have said all along they wanted him there and were willing to pay his salary and I believe they have cap room as they have budgeted all along for him to be there.

And I would like to see him show up and then get de-activated for the entire season. Sure, it'd cost Cincy, but F him.

These players kill me.

They signed a contract. Quit being a p-ssy. Honor it.

You'd have a point if management actually had to honor the contracts that they sign.

You'd have a point if management actually had to honor the contracts that they sign.

I was hoping someone would say that.

I assume you're referring to management's ability to release a player during their contract.

Management's ability to release a player during their contract is PART OF that contract. That's why players get signing bonuses - to basically pay for ownership's right to release a player later. I would challenge you, or anyone else to show me an instance where a team did not honor the terms of a contract. Releasing a player is its right within the contract that both parties signed. And again, that's why these guys get signing bonuses.

Meh, Carson or no Carson doesn't matter. Nothing changes here in Cincy so long as Mike Brown is in charge. Evidence suggests he doesn't care about winning, only the ability of the NFL to make his family rich.

My thoughts concerning Carson: as soon as the Bengals decided to keep Marvin Lewis as head coach, that decided it. There is no thought to change the culture of this team, and I think Carson just had enough. And it's probably not like Palmer and Lewis have a strained relationship or anything, but the fact that Lewis allowed his players (Ocho, I'm talking to you) to get away with murder....I think he just had enough and decided not to put up with the bullSHAM WOW!e.