[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is with us for the 2011 IDP season?

keggerz

Been playing IDP for 5 years and still learning defense.

Dynasty 12-team BOTH league I just cant leave. Enjoy the IDP even though my Dee is mediocre.

scoring is balanced.

pay but need to use the forums more often just dont have access like I used to at work.

5-5 at the half way point, 2nd in points scored but cannot catch a break. Offense heavy with a couple solid lb's and DB's.

I need to really focus on the idp that will break out next year, or the year after to stay ahead in my league.

I really need help with the quick release because at times I am far too quick to release someone that turns it around in a year or two and that burns me on the defensive side of the ball. Trading idp's is difficult for me as well.

Edited by Men In Tights

Looking forward to a fantastic 2011 :wacko:

What I am curious about is who is participating in an IDP league(s) and will be at the very least reading the forum.

So here is what I think would be cool:

Post how long you have been doing IDP

4 years

How many teams in your league?

I commish three separate 12-team leagues, all with IDPs. Each week, every team starts 2 LBs, 2 DBs and 1 DL

What type of league? (dynasty, keeper, redraft etc):

3-4 player Keeper leagues (but rarely is an IDP kept)

Is your scoring balanced/tackle heavy or big play?:

balanced (I think):

tackle 1

asst tackle .5

sack 3

FF 3

FR 2

INT 3

PD 2

Block kick/punt 2

safety 4

Do you utilize our paid content or just the forums?:

paid content - very good IDP info on the Huddle. Very pleased.

If you don't want to post all that info at least post a :tup: or something

Lurkers are encouraged to at least say, What's Up!

what's up?

Edited by Dcat

• 1 month later...
I've been playing IDPf or 3 years now

12 teams in my league

Last 3 leagues have been re-draft

Scoring is balanced

Just the forums as of now

you should be able to access all of this past years content for free...week 17 probably isn't free yet but it will be...that way you can at least see what we offer.

I hope that everyone had a successful season and found the tools(articles) we provide useful

Don't disappear til next year...it may slow down but we don't go anywhere, we are here year round

I have enjoyed the IDP content in the short time I have been a member. Outstanding work.

I will post our IDP scoring in the next day or so. The league I Co-Commish has a well balanced scoring system we have tweaked over the years.

The last two years prior we had 29 of 60 and 30 of 60 on defense.

This year we had: 23 of the top 60, 35 of the top 80, and 47 of the top 100 on defense.

One of our main goals has always been to make studs at key LB/DE positions worth as close as possible to the studs at offensive positions. Our league is a complex hard cap contract league and the scoring balance really adds to the activity of the league year round in trading as salary balance over time makes management challenging to say the least.

Anyway, I will share our system and rules in the near future and thanks again!