[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone waiting a bit to start Ingram?

detlef

He'd be a flex play and I have other decent options that I actually drafted after him and don't have as high hopes for. Guys like Brandon Jacobs. But I guess I'd just like to see him play before I roll him out there.

Anyone else thinking this?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko: I think I'd start Ingram over both these dudes. The Saints goalline RB? In an offense that moves up and down the field? Definitely over Addai, who's team will likely abandon the run early while in catch-up mode.

Certainly over Thomas, but I think I'd give Addai the start week one, again, just to see how NO uses him.

Certainly over Thomas, but I think I'd give Addai the start week one, again, just to see how NO uses him.

I'm an Addai hater...dude screwed the pooch too many times. With a capable back like Carter siphoning carries in a game in which Indy could either be (1) playing from behind and abandoning the run and/or (2) pathetic offensively with a new QB...he'd be on my pine in favor of pretty much anyone with a pulse, let alone a Heisman RB that is going to be rolled out for everyone to see in primetime against the current champs in a matchup where the o/u is 50+ points.

I'm buying the hype.

I'm an Addai hater...dude screwed the pooch too many times. With a capable back like Carter siphoning carries in a game in which Indy could either be (1) playing from behind and abandoning the run and/or (2) pathetic offensively with a new QB...he'd be on my pine in favor of pretty much anyone with a pulse, let alone a Heisman RB that is going to be rolled out for everyone to see in primetime against the current champs in a matchup where the o/u is 50+ points.

I'm buying the hype.

Fortunately, I don't have to make that call, so I suppose it's easy for me to say. The one league I have Addai in is an auction league where I bought three top-end RBs, so he may never see the PT for me.

I think I'd put in Addai over Ingram week one, but I'm certainly not going to the mat over it.

He obviously has a very tough matchup against the Packers.

Not against the run. Last year they were the 18th or 19th against the run. As a Packers fan I fear the running game of the Saints. With Lance Moore out, and the potential weakness at shutting down the run, I'd roll Ingram out week one. I absolutely expect him to hit paydirt at least once tomorrow night.