[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone waiting a bit to start Ingram?

detlef

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own Ingram in both my leagues. In my 10-team league he's my flex over Addai. In my 12-team he's my RB2 over Grant, but I'm still debating that one. I might roll with Grant just so I can root for somebody no matter which offense is on the field, ha!

Edited by OCSkins

Didn't the Packers, despite filling the IR early and often, allow the least number of rushing scores last year outside of PIT and BAL?

I'm benching Ingram in favor of Santonio Holmes going up against Orlando Scandrick.

Didn't the Packers, despite filling the IR early and often, allow the least number of rushing scores last year outside of PIT and BAL?

I'm benching Ingram in favor of Santonio Holmes going up against Orlando Scandrick.

More because many of their opponents abandoned the run early.

There is a chance that pierre scores more than Ingram today... last I heard was a 50/50 split between the two... with a slight nod to ingram on the goal line.. basically i don't think ingram is necessarily a LOCK to do well.

My opponent in PPR just switched out Beanie for Ingram and I am actually feeling good about it.

Another opponent had Reggie Bush in (PPR) and I was having nightmares at the possibility that Bush blows up the week I face him.. but he swapped him out for Mike Thomas... I am feeling great.

My opponent in PPR just switched out Beanie for Ingram and I am actually feeling good about it.

Now that is a move I wouldn't have made...Wells should do very well shouldering all the carries against a panther team ill-equipped to keep up. Arizona should be in a position to pound the ball the entire second half.

Now that is a move I wouldn't have made...Wells should do very well shouldering all the carries against a panther team ill-equipped to keep up. Arizona should be in a position to pound the ball the entire second half.

Are the Cardinals really that much better? I guess it's all in how much faith you put into Kolb. But I don't think the cardinals have done anything for us to just assume that they'll blow out Carolina.

There is a chance that pierre scores more than Ingram today... last I heard was a 50/50 split between the two... with a slight nod to ingram on the goal line.. basically i don't think ingram is necessarily a LOCK to do well.

Another opponent had Reggie Bush in (PPR) and I was having nightmares at the possibility that Bush blows up the week I face him.. but he swapped him out for Mike Thomas... I am feeling great.

Woops... I am on fire in week 1.

one yard short of a respectable outing.

he has some things to learn....and from the looks of the game tonight, PT looked like the tougher runner, shedding lots of tackles. Be interesting to see how this all plays out in the next 4-6 games.

Pierre always looks like this...when he's healthy and then he gets dinged and loses something...

one yard short of a respectable outing.

he has some things to learn....and from the looks of the game tonight, PT looked like the tougher runner, shedding lots of tackles. Be interesting to see how this all plays out in the next 4-6 games.

I always get a weird satisfaction out of starting fantasy players that face the Packers. It's like hedging your bets.

Scooby and I held off on starting Ingram this weekend in favor of Felix Jones.

Looks like we are on the right track, and we intend to start Ingram against the easier teams; our logic is that Ingram will do well in games that NO is front-running, which should be the majority of their games. Last night was not one of those match-ups.

our logic is that Ingram will do well in games that NO is front-running, which should be the majority of their games. Last night was not one of those match-ups.

Makes a little sense, but isn't that the case of every RB that runs the ball on 1st and 2nd down? According to that logic, are you saying it makes sense only to start 3rd-down RBs in games where teams are expected to be in a shootout?

I would think those that started Starks, and those that started Foster last year every week, would disagree with that logic.