[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone waiting a bit to start Ingram?

detlef

might be good to buy low on Ingram if you don't own him. After the Bears game next week their schedule gets fairly easy and he should see a lot of action late in games when the Saints are ahead.

Add into the fact that Colston is hurt and the Saints might start running more and I could see Ingram being a solid RB2 later in the year.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might be good to buy low on Ingram if you don't own him. After the Bears game next week their schedule gets fairly easy and he should see a lot of action late in games when the Saints are ahead.

Add into the fact that Colston is hurt and the Saints might start running more and I could see Ingram being a solid RB2 later in the year.

They aren't going to take the ball out of their BEST player's hands... (drew brees if you didn't know)

If they do.. get ready for a whole lot of last night's goal line stuff.

I own Ingram in 1 league and I liked what I saw from him. As a rookie, I expect a slow start as he adjusts and against a stout D last night, he didn't look half bad at times. The stuff at the goaline was not his fault - when your entire O-line is on the ground and a wall of green-jersied all pros are in between you and the goaline, not even super studs make that happen. Again, he was far from all-world last night but he was tough and I think it was good for him to break the ice with a top defense. It's can only get easier from here essentially. I do wish I would have started Sproles instead of Ingram but you can't win them all.