[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tyron Smith Knee Injured

Cowboyz1

Cowboys Rookie Right tackle Tyron Smith injured his knee in practice today. Newman and Jenkins also popped up with new minor injuries. Things are getting worse and worse. Seems like the short Offseason is taking its toll.

I knew we should have kept Colombo. Now we have Parnell as a back up and absolutely NOBODY behind him.

I was looking forward to Sundays game but now I just hope we can field a team. Winning is now a very distant third or forth priority at this point.

Not to mention the hit that Romo and Jones and Dez are gonna take on my fantasy teams. Romo is going to have to be on his horse and Jones looks like he'll be lucky to get the handoff before getting hit or having to dodge a defender.

Like I said, I'm all for youth movement but we needed to keep some insurance for just this occassion.

Edited by Cowboyz1

:tup:

Winning isn't everything, its the only thing - Vince Lombardi

I really want to be positive swamm. Really I do. You know I'm about as optimistic as a homer can get. But man dude, I sure hope they know what their doing on the O line, cause right now from where I sit, I'm scared to death. I'm not there at practice day in and day out so I don't know what the coaches see, so I just have to hope Garrett has it under control.

That said, our first round pick future left tackle, current starting right tackle, going down with a knee injury CAN'T be good. No matter how minor it is with 4 days before the JETS.

nowhatimean............. :wacko:

Edited by Cowboyz1

MRI negative. May practice tomorrow.

:lol::wacko::tup:

Great. Damn I'm pissed. How the heck are we starting the season AGAIN with BOTH our starting CB out. AND our starting ROOKIE right guard with no backup plans but another ROOKIE tackle that played one whole year of college and on DEFENSE no less.

Boy o Boy o Boy...........Just shakin my head guys, just sackin my head. :rofl:

I knew we should have kept Colombo.

Bite your tongue, Columbo is too busy writing crappy music for his blues band ... he might would last one series on that nerf ball of a knee he has.

They should have Gronk blocking.

Don't forget Gronk is the guy who got Romo hurt by missing a rather easy blocking assignment. It led to a fumble and Romo missing the rest of the season. We cut him b/c he still has not learned from his mistakes. The guy was worthless to us.

My big question (which I am about to research) is where the hell is Montrae Holland? He is the guy who needs to get healthy so he can help out here in this exact situation. :wacko:

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

My big question (which I am about to research) is where the hell is Montrae Holland? He is the guy who needs to get healthy so he can help out here in this exact situation. :wacko:

I'll tell you where he is, he's fat, slow and stupid sitting in a booth somewhere ordering a bunch of $hit and washing it down with a few chocolate shakes.

How could he help when he was busy eating his way out of not only a starting spot, but a roster spot?

Montrae Holland is where he belongs. At home.