[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS Week 1 LB

mhorn

I can start 2 of these LBs. Which 2 should I start:

Lofton vs @CHI

Bishop vs NO

Hawthorne vs @SF

Here's my leagues scoring system:

1.5 pts per Solo

0.5 pts per assist

3 pts per sack

3 pts per INT

2 pts per FF

2 pts per FR

6 pts per TD

4 pts per safety

1 pt per pass defended

4 pts per blocked kick

I can start 2 of these LBs. Which 2 should I start:

Lofton vs @CHI

Bishop vs NO

Hawthorne vs @SF

Here's my leagues scoring system:

1.5 pts per Solo

0.5 pts per assist

3 pts per sack

3 pts per INT

2 pts per FF

2 pts per FR

6 pts per TD

4 pts per safety

1 pt per pass defended

4 pts per blocked kick

Definately Bishop

I would think Hawthorne but heard he has been limited in practice - must be dinged so the safe would be Lofton

I did not hear Hawthorne being dinged up.

I would go this order.

Hawthorne

Bishop

Lofton

Lofton could edge out Bishop if weather is bad at CHI.

Weather should be good here in Chicago on Sunday......MFL is putting the forecast at Sunny...however....being the windy city....it will probably be a tad bit windy!

That said, from memory as I have not paid that much attention this year, I would rate his LBers like this:

Bishop

Lofton

Hawthorne

While you could flip flop Hawthorne and Lofton.....Lofton is a bonified stud. Even in the years when the Tennessee offense was good and running the ball well and doing all sorts of time of possession domination.....Keith Bulluck still was a monster producer. A stud linebacker will always be a stud linebacker....unless the scheme...as keg so aptly points out....renders said stud to a position with less opportunities. That said, I would trust Lofton more than Hawthorne because he has produced.....and do a wait and see. I still think Bishop is the monster tackler of all three.

Bishop stat line: 8 solos 4 assists. Good for 20 points in my league......tackle monster!

Bishop is a quality LB. I drafted him #6.12 in a new IDP Dynasty league this year. All the other top LBers were already off the board so I jumped on him. I think I got good value with the pick. Anyhow, back to your question. Hope you started him. I would also start Lofton. :wacko:

Thanks for all of the advice everyone. I started Bishop last night and I'm very happy I did. Right now I'm leaning towards starting Lofton since Hawthorne has been really limited in practice this week, but I'm going to wait and see what happens today before I make any final decisions.