[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Legarrette Blount

did_what_i_do

"Tampa Bay Buccaneers general manager Mark Dominik appeared on Pro Football Talk Live and managed to create unbearable stress for fantasy football players with one of the worst phrases in the English language: "running back by committee." Dominik told PFT Live that while LeGarrette Blount would receive the bulk of the carries, Earnest Graham and Kregg Lumpkin would also receive a decent share of carries. This follows a Sporting News report that Graham would become the primary third down back in the Bucs offense."

I have a lot of ff hope resting on the shoulders of Mr. Blount. Anyone else a little fearful or am I just having Week 1 jitters?

I love Lumpkin from his UGA days, but IMO, neither one is anything more than a serviceable 3rd down-back and to give Blunt a breather when he needs it... I'd still fully expect Blount to be the featured guy and goal-line back, which is certainly enough for him to live up to his RB2 ADP, in my humble opinion of course...

He'll be fine. It's not like they're going to reduce his touches from what he was getting second half of last year, when he was already playing like a RB2. I still think that repeating last year's production is a worst case scenario for Blount - I'll take that any day of the week and giggle like a schoolgirl if his production increases.