[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"The Huddle $500 Contest" at FanDuel

JUMbotron

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is confusing. The only way I've found to get there is to go to the site, log in. Then click on the "My Account Tab", there you will see "

Live Games" and a link to the game. Early to brag, I know. But I'm sitting at 11th, with the Pats D to go. Thanks for the cash guys! :wacko:

It is confusing. The only way I've found to get there is to go to the site, log in. Then click on the "My Account Tab", there you will see "

Live Games" and a link to the game. Early to brag, I know. But I'm sitting at 11th, with the Pats D to go. Thanks for the cash guys! :wacko:

As long as the Pats d doesn't get you more that 20pts..I got ya :tup: ..Although I am sure I will be dropping soon enough after tonight's games now I wish it was only a Sunday games Competition.

Edited by Number 11

ugh...I see "Live Games", but no link to the game....only an option to "Quick Player replace", which when I click on it, it brings me to a page where it says "you have no players to replace". I know I registered correctly, cause I was automatically logged-in when I went to the site.

:wacko: I am guessing it never registered my line-up, which sux, cause I had Forte, C. Johnson & Bryant in it. Can't remember who else....

I'm currently in 80th place (out of 280) but I still have Tom Brady and Willis McGahee to go tonight so I'm hoping to move up a ways.

Hey hey, Brady launched me up to 11th place now. If McGahee can find the endzone I might be in the money. :wacko: