[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is the biggest bonehead move you ever made

Scorcher

In my rookie season, I dropped my 6th round pick after he had a very "meh" start to the season (the first two games totalled 7 carries for 42 yards, no receptions and no TDs).

The guys name?

Fred Taylor. He proceeds to finish the year with more than 1600 yards from scrimmage and 17TDs.

And, to rub salt in the wound, IIRC, the guy who picked him up beat me in the SB. The margin was less than the point differential between FT and my new #2 RB.

Edited by muck

My first year in Fantasy Football, I drafted Kordell Stewart as my first pick. Luckily I picked up Joey Galloway and Chris Carter at 2 and 3, followed by Natrone "Means tochdown" his magic year and did manage to make the playoffs. Next big goof was to drink the Willie Green kool aid the year he got arrested. I forget who else I had but that year I had 2 guys in jail and another up on charges. It's always something! lol

There are way too many to remember.

This is probably the right answer for me, but I do remember one in particular. The night after my first draft. I had just taken Brett Favre #1 overall (this was in 96 or 97) and Cris Carter with my 2nd pick. After about 5 jack and cokes, traded them both away for Chris Warren and Jeff Blake. Favre and Carter both went off, Warren did squat and Blake basically sucked as well.

This is probably the right answer for me, but I do remember one in particular. The night after my first draft. I had just taken Brett Favre #1 overall (this was in 96 or 97) and Cris Carter with my 2nd pick. After about 5 jack and cokes, traded them both away for Chris Warren and Jeff Blake. Favre and Carter both went off, Warren did squat and Blake basically sucked as well.

When you add in the jack and cokes this is really funny.

After their rookie year, thinking I was selling high and in need of what I thought was a solid stud, I chose to make Anthony Thomas my centerpiece and decided to trade LT for Eddie George in my keeper league. I really chose A-Train over LT. George of course hit the wall the next year.

The year before, needing a QB after Drew Bledsoe went out for the season after week 1, I traded a nobody named Priest Holmes for Brett Favre. In year three, I traded a then 3rd down back named Tiki Barber for Mushin Muhammad. We can start 3 RB's in that league, so instead of having Holmes, LT and Barber, I had A-Train, Eddie George, and Truong Candidate.