[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Vick

WaterMan

Really? Looks like the old Michael Vick - has to run because he can't pass. 14 completions out of 32 attempts? We'll see. Maybe this was just an aberration.

And for anyone that started Vick and gets bonus points for 100 yds rushing you must be fuming right now. had 100 yds rushing but took a knee at the end of the game that put him at 98 yds.

Edited by tosberg34

Worse than Carruth but better than Vick? In other words, killing a person is not as bad as killing dogs? :wacko:

apparenlty my sarcasm was lost on you. But I will say this, my dog was attacked by a Bull MAstiff about four months ago and nearly killed. I was bitten in the ensuing scuffle trying to get the other dog off my dog. The sounds of that attack and the screaming of my dog while he was getting chewed up were something I will never ever forget. How anyone gets their rocks off sponsoring that sort of activity is beyond me and that is a sociopath in my armchair psychologist opinion. So yeah - I wish him the worst and if I woke up tomorrow and soemthing horrible happened to him, I would not feel the least bit bad for him.

I stand by my feelings.

Looks like BearBroncos has just caught himself a few fishies with that bait he just threw out. I'm pretty sure that good ol' Ron Mexico can afford to pay for any injury he should happen to sustain with that fat 100 million dollar contract he just signed, along with whatever prostitutes he happens to be frequenting. Pretty sure I'd be willing to sustain most of those injuries for that amount of dough, too. As far as bearbroncos comments, do onto others as you would have done onto you. That includes to our furry friends. Oh yeah, and learn how to construct a basic sentence there, Mensa-boy.