[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nate Kaeding out?

TF4

NFL Network's Jason La Canfora reports initial indications are that Chargers K Nate Kaeding has a torn left ACL.

The Bolts scheduled Kaeding for a Monday MRI, but "they are not hopeful," per La Canfora. ESPN's Adam Schefter has since confirmed the report. Look for Kaeding to be placed on season-ending injured reserve on Tuesday. A two-time Pro Bowler, Kaeding is annually one of the most productive kickers in the NFL.

First two kickers drafted in one of my leagues were Hartley and Kaeding. Combined total points for the two this week: 0

Last two kickers drafted in the same league were Gould and Barth. Combined total points for this week: 21

Highest scoring kicker in the league this week was David Akers who went undrafted.

Why people continue to blow valuable picks on kickers in any round prior to the last is beyond me. Why some people compond the gaffe by carrying two kickers for extended periods of time is even more puzzling :wacko:

Why people continue to blow valuable picks on kickers in any round prior to the last is beyond me. Why some people compond the gaffe by carrying two kickers for extended periods of time is even more puzzling :wacko:

This.

At least if the Bolts make it to the playoffs Kaeding won't be missing any more field goals. We'll find another kicker to do that.