[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Amendola Done for the Year

Ram Tough

Rookie Jitters are to be expected. Gibson isn't a rookie.

Agree completely. Willing to give Kendricks the benefit of the doubt, but he had some drops in preseason, too. Gotta step it up. These were BAD drops on very good throws. I think he'll get better.

Oh definitely agree that it is hard to be great in street cloths. In fact I am sure no one in history has played well in street clothes but I was just thinking that he'll probably suit up eventually and when he does he will be great.

Sorry I wasn't more clear.

Oh definitely agree that it is hard to be great in street cloths. In fact I am sure no one in history has played well in street clothes but I was just thinking that he'll probably suit up eventually and when he does he will be great.

Sorry I wasn't more clear.

Yeah, I hate to sound like I'm down on the guy because I love him dating all the way back to his days at Mizzou. Trouble is, his knee actually probably needs another surgery, but he decided to tough it out and try to play through it. He was inactive today, and I just won't believe that knee will hold up until I see it. I'm in a league full of STL and Mizzou homers and he is a free agent. Over-under on complete games played in 2011 by DX is probably about 3, and I'll take the under. (And it sucks even typing that.)