[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Johnson

High201

After about a weeks long research about who to pick with my number 2 pick in the draft I come up with Chris Johnson. Debating between McCoy and Rice or Johnosn. What a mistake. He goes for only 24 yards and causes me to lose both of my money leagues that I am in ( yes i drafted him in another league at the same spot). I know it's only week 1 but i think I made a big mistake. I know some here told me to pick Ray Rice and I didn't listen. I wish i would have. Oh Well it's only week 1. Hope you all did better

After about a weeks long research about who to pick with my number 2 pick in the draft I come up with Chris Johnson. Debating between McCoy and Rice or Johnosn. What a mistake. He goes for only 24 yards and causes me to lose both of my money leagues that I am in ( yes i drafted him in another league at the same spot). I know it's only week 1 but i think I made a big mistake. I know some here told me to pick Ray Rice and I didn't listen. I wish i would have. Oh Well it's only week 1. Hope you all did better

I feel your pain

I'm bummed because I have him as well. Mind you, I didn't use the 2nd pick on him. I got him at auction as about the 12th highest price, behind AP, Foster, Rice, Charles, McCoy, McFadden, Mendenhall, Rodgers, Vick, and couple of WRs.

If I was in a snake draft and was picking after he signed, I might have been tempted at pick 3 due to Foster's hammy, but there's no way in hell I'm talking him ahead of either AP or Rice.

I'm not sure what you'd have expected from CJ this week. As a fellow owner, I didn't expect any sort of a monster game.

In terms of drafting him ahead of Ray Rice, that might prove to be a costly mistake. I love RR this season and certainly had him #1 overall on my board. With a FB and that new offensive line, he will easily have 2500 total yards.

Chris Johnson, game 1, 2011: 9 rushes for 24 yards, 6 rec. for 25 yards. 51 total yards.

Chris Johnson, game 1, 2009: 15 rushes for 57 yards, 1 rec. for 11 yards. 68 total yards.

I'm not saying he'll duplicate 2009 numbers, but I think judging him after one game is a little premature.

Chris Johnson, game 1, 2011: 9 rushes for 24 yards, 6 rec. for 25 yards. 51 total yards.

Chris Johnson, game 1, 2009: 15 rushes for 57 yards, 1 rec. for 11 yards. 68 total yards.

I'm not saying he'll duplicate 2009 numbers, but I think judging him after one game is a little premature.

I agree, but hopefully the CJ owner in my main local feels the same. I'll shoot him an offer to find out.

I agree, but hopefully the CJ owner in my main local feels the same. I'll shoot him an offer to find out.

I'd do the same were in not for the fact that absolutely every reasonably high-profile player I have on my team played like crap yesterday. I'm guessing Gore or DWill is not going to get that deal done.

CJ puts up more than his fair share of stinkers. I stayed far far away this year.

One of the reasons why I took Johsnon is because he is facing the easiest run schedule in the league this year.This was pointed out to me from another site. He will be ok i hope. That being said this was a big blunder i think by taking him over Rice. Hopefully I am wrong.

I know one thing for now on, I'm getting my advice from the huddle members.

took rice #4. would have taken him #1. no more mcgahee and now a blocker in vonta leach who sprung foster to excellence last year. 150+ yards, 2 TD's against Pitt. watch out next week when he plays Ten.

Yep. I was wondering throughout Aug why anyone would not take Rice 1.02 at latest. CJ is good and all but people are still stupidly chasing 2009 IMO. Rice has the talent AND the supporting cast.

I have CJ as well in 2 leagues, I am taking into consideration his short stay in camp, and having new coaches with new offensive plans. The best thing to me is that he didn't get injured. I think he will pick it up and become a no.1 RB no problem.

Sunshine, on my shoulders, makes me happy :wacko: