[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need Monday night?

LosGatosEnFuegos

In one league, I need knowshon moreno to keep a 7-point lead with only Brandon Marshall to play for him. It's a ppr league. Not optimistic, but it could happen. In another, I need his Willis McGahee and Stephen Gostkowski to not score 14 points. Again not optimistic, but hoping I get lucky in both. Anyone in the Denver area want to kidnap Willis McGahee for me so Moreno can get all the carries? I'd appreciate it.

I need Wes Welker to score under 30 pts.

I got pretty lucky, as long as the above doesn't happen I'll be the top scorer in my league this week.

My starters this week:

QB:Phillip Rivers

RB: Ray Rice

RB: Mike Tolbert

WR: Megatron

WR: Kenny Britt

WR/RB: Anquan Boldin

TE: Antonio Gates

Edited by Snootch

Just need to avoid 19+ from Green-Ellis... not concerned about his yardage, as long as he doesn't score twice I should be ok.

Wouldn't have anything to worry about had I started Stafford's 30 instead of Freeman's 18, and/or Britt's 27.5 instead of F. Jones 13.5 @ flex.

In only league I stand even a remote chance of winning (because I'm not already getting smoked), I need Reggie Bush to keep pace with McFadden, Bess, and NE PK. Not very high hopes but it beats...

Brandon Marshall outscoring Reggie Bush by 22 pts which is what I need in one of the others

Or Tom Brady and Willis McGehee outscoring Knowshown by 63

Like I said, at least 0-3 just means I'm one game out of first in 3 leagues. :wacko:

Main local: I need Reggie Bush and Brandon Marshall to outscore Darren McFadden by 2. Had I not seen McFadden score 4 TDs in Denver before, I'd feel really good about this one. Just hoping whatever cushion I get in the early game tonight holds up.

Smaller local: I need Brandon Marshall to outscore Sebastian Janikowski by more than 12 points. PPR league, so doable, but it will be close.

Work league: Pretty much already won as long as Welker doesn't end up with a line of 14/205/4 or something other-worldly like that.