[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Great move by the Vikings....

Hugh 0ne

That is precisely why I avoided AP this year. Mcnabb throwing the ball in the dirt and picks.

AP, I would like to introduce you to 8 and 9 man fronts. Enjoy!

Ponder should be in there, as I's sure he could muster at least 50 yards. Hell, Tavaris Jackson had that on one play.

McNabb wasn't as terrible as you would believe. The Chargers had the ball ALL game. 37 minutes to 22. He had a few 3 and outs in the second half, but he spent most of the game with his hands in his pockets on the sidelines. I'm not saying he was great, but this was a pretty abnormal game. Just no flow or a chance to get anything going.

On the flip side, how bad are the Chargers when they almost lose to a QB who only puts up 37 yards in the air?

I gottat give credit to the Minnesota D for that. That D looks GREAT. That front line of the Chargers looks like swiss cheese and looked like it couldn't hold back 8th graders.

Having your kicker knocked out doesn't help (I remember when that happened to Denver and I even think they had Elway try a field goal).

I gottat give credit to the Minnesota D for that. That D looks GREAT. That front line of the Chargers looks like swiss cheese and looked like it couldn't hold back 8th graders.

Having your kicker knocked out doesn't help (I remember when that happened to Denver and I even think they had Elway try a field goal).

That was the 1st half. They could not stop them in the second half.

McNabb wasn't as terrible as you would believe. The Chargers had the ball ALL game. 37 minutes to 22. He had a few 3 and outs in the second half, but he spent most of the game with his hands in his pockets on the sidelines. I'm not saying he was great, but this was a pretty abnormal game. Just no flow or a chance to get anything going.

Of course they had the ball all game. That's what happens when your QB can only throw for 39 yards. You see, to keep the offense on the field and make time of possesion more even, you have to occasionally :wacko: complete a pass or two.

Of course they had the ball all game. That's what happens when your QB can only throw for 39 yards. You see, to keep the offense on the field and make time of possesion more even, you have to occasionally :wacko: complete a pass or two.

Again, not saying he played great, but the Vikings D just could not get off the field in the second half. Kind of hard to complete passes from the sidelines. McNabb only had 6 attempts in the second half. A completion or two would have gotten more attempts, but San Diego just had those kinds of drives that makes you feel helpless as an offense. McNabb was bad, but San Diego's offense had a lot to do with it.

There was nothing abnormal about this game. McNabb simply looked terrible. He will continue to look terrible too if you ask me. If you want to blame the Vikes front line, or the play calling, or give most of the credit to the Chargers D that's all fine (and valid). But every starting QB in the league has to play with similar circumstances and they are each expected to pass for more than 40 yards each game regardless of the adversity that they face. The Vikes should call Garrard today before the Colts snatch him up.

There was nothing abnormal about this game. McNabb simply looked terrible. He will continue to look terrible too if you ask me. If you want to blame the Vikes front line, or the play calling, or give most of the credit to the Chargers D that's all fine (and valid). But every starting QB in the league has to play with similar circumstances and they are each expected to pass for more than 40 yards each game regardless of the adversity that they face. The Vikes should call Garrard today before the Colts snatch him up.

I heard that McNabb was embarrassed about his performance. He's shooting for 50 yards next week.

Garrard wouldn't be a bad band-aid. Maybe things will get so bad Musgrave will throw on a helmet.