[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sell, sell, sell high....

Slugs3511

I love the first and second week of the season....it makes believers and non-believers out of so many....I remember back in 2004 when Quinten Griffen, 5'7 RB from Oklahoma lit it up for two weeks...had something like 300 yards in the first week and ended up with like 311 for the year...I traded him after week two for a top 5 WR....

So, who u selling high if you have.....I know one for sure I would.....

Steve Smith, Carolina......

Who else you selling?

I love the first and second week of the season....it makes believers and non-believers out of so many....I remember back in 2004 when Quinten Griffen, 5'7 RB from Oklahoma lit it up for two weeks...had something like 300 yards in the first week and ended up with like 311 for the year...I traded him after week two for a top 5 WR....

So, who u selling high if you have.....I know one for sure I would.....

Steve Smith, Carolina......

Who else you selling?

Beanie Wells

Possibly even McCoy (PHI) in TD-heavy formats.

Hell, I have exactly two guys on all three of my sorry-assed rosters that exceeded expectations and neither is going to get me a damned thing.

One is Cutler and, considering that Payton Manning and Colt McCoy are my other QBs in one league and Eli Manning is in the other, I can hardly afford to move him.

The other is effing J Grisham. Like I'm going to be able to start a bidding war over him.

I'd add Ben Tate to the list were it not for the fact that he's my handcuff to Foster in both leagues I have him.

I don't. If Tolbert misses any time Mathews could take a lot of Tolberts touches and not give it back. Mathews was the more impressive runningback on the field yesterday.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but it's going to take an injury for him to get his chance. Tolbert is just too valuable to that team as a superior blocker in blitz pickup, and a bowling ball at the goaline. While Mathews showed his explosiveness yesterday, he also dropped a pass and at least whiffed once in protection that I noticed. He's just too inconsistent, compared to Tolbert's consistency.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but it's going to take an injury for him to get his chance. Tolbert is just too valuable to that team as a superior blocker in blitz pickup, and a bowling ball at the goaline. While Mathews showed his explosiveness yesterday, he also dropped a pass and at least whiffed once in protection that I noticed. He's just too inconsistent, compared to Tolbert's consistency.

The one dropped pass wasn't on him. Rivers threw it out too far in front of him and he didn't have time to make up for it. I don't think it requires a Tolbert injury for him to take over. It's going to happen regardless. Mathews is a far better talent, and as the season wears on Mathews will take more and more. He'll force the issue.