[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NE/MIA

BeeR

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Pats win, but I'm concerned with the patchwork OL. Rookie RT in Solder and Waters at RG has only been there a week.

Pats 27-17

Jaws has been braggin on Solder all game. Brady has had forever to throw.

I'm watching the game on CBS Gametracker - I see that Welker is getting a ton of targets but only a pair of catches. Anyone watching the game know if he is dropping passes or if they are just more uncatchable than anything else?

I'm not sure Brady has thrown more than a couple incompletions total.

He's a freak, but raw. I think Wake is starting to figure some things out now. Let's see if the kid can adjust and learn on the fly. Overall he's looked good though. Starting RT as a rookie, tough task.

Even tougher since he played the other side in college, according to Jaws.

Is it time to pick Gronk up from waivers? Thinking about dropping Garcon.

Why I don't think it's a given who the highest scoring New England TE will be at the end of the season (or that game for that matter),gronkowski or Hernandez should not be on the waiver wire in any legitimate league where you start TEs.

Why I don't think it's a given who the highest scoring New England TE will be at the end of the season (or that game for that matter),gronkowski or Hernandez should not be on the waiver wire in any legitimate league where you start TEs.

Yea I am suprised as well. It's a no brainer to drop garcon at this point right?

Yea I am suprised as well. It's a no brainer to drop garcon at this point right?

It's hard to give a definitive answer without knowing your league's rules, scoring system, and starting lineup requirements. Start a thread in the fantasy advice forum and provide all pertinent information.