[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How Did You Start Your FF Season

Footballjoe

jesus some of you guys play in a LOT of leagues. how do you find the time?

anyway, went 2-0. crushed my office league, and won handily in my big money league. couple injury scares (Marshall, Tolbert), and we did lose Amendola, though we wouldn't have needed him until the week 6 byes

11-13

Worst opening week of FF ever. Won 7 games out of 23 leagues. :tup:

I'm in more leagues, but they are too complicated to neatly break down.

Jeez... And I thought I needed to cut back. :lol:

Edit: True story... I set all of my lineups on Wednesday last week, then again on Thursday (after waivers runs and before the GB-NO game). Reviewed them all again on Saturday night, then thought for sure (Saturday night and Sunday morning) that I was completely forgetting at least one league. I guess I thought I was in more leagues than I actually am. :wacko:

Edited by Gopher

My starting 10 barely edged out the 9 reserves...99.65 - 84.5 :tup:

84 points on the bench has got to be some kind of record.

Pretty sad when Deji Karim scores more points than Brandon Jacob and Mark Ingram.....COMBINED. :wacko:

Thank God Janikowski had a big game.

I lost.

1-3 in my leagues...in one league I lost by one freakin point with McFadden being my last player and moreno being his, if DMC had caught one more pass or run the last series instead of Bush I would have won, even with him having freakin Brady...blech. In another league I lost by 2.5 points. Blount in two leagues, V-Jax in two leagues, mendy in one, greene in one...mediocre performances all around.