[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lions over the Chiefs by 8.5

MikesVikes

I like Detroit. I would take Detroit. But this game has trap written all over it.

KC being knocked and ripped for their awful week 1 performance. Being told they are terrible. All is lost.

Detroit hearing how they are up and coming. They are for real. Beat a 10 win team on the road week 1.

If Detroit beats up on KC this weekend it would speak very poorly of KC IMO.

I bet it is close and KC plays well. Think they have to be ready after last week.

I like Detroit. I would take Detroit. But this game has trap written all over it.

KC being knocked and ripped for their awful week 1 performance. Being told they are terrible. All is lost.

Detroit hearing how they are up and coming. They are for real. Beat a 10 win team on the road week 1.

If Detroit beats up on KC this weekend it would speak very poorly of KC IMO.

I bet it is close and KC plays well. Think they have to be ready after last week.

Losing Eric Berry is a HUGH problem for KC's defense though. Reality is that KC had a nice schedule last year and over achieved. They're not a 10 win team, but they are definitely better than they looked last week. If Cassel can find Bowe some, KC's offense should move the ball. But they are going to have a tough time keeping up with Detroit.

This is a lead pipe lock for the Chiefs to lose this game.

They are done this year, and Haley might be done after this year. This team is not prepared for this season AT ALL. I had them down for 5 wins this year, and that was winning the Buffalo game.

Suh might actually eat Cassell in this one.