[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tashard Choice traded?

v0dka

I know no one else has noticed this but there always seems to be a villain on jerry's team. A cynic might say that he is trying to pin the team's blame on other people so that they don't look at him and see the failure that he so perfectly represents. Fans of other teams like to laugh and jeer at the cowboyzzz because they are like a 900 lb. gorilla chasing its tail and flinging poo while yelling apescenties at the top of its ape lungs.

Lets look at the 2008 nfl draft for a moment. Actually let's look at the rb's taken. I will list the round and overall pick taken.

1.4 Darren Mcfadden, Jones college teammate who so far look way better than Jones.

1.13 Jonathan Stewart, No one with any intelligence thought he was going to be good but has had a comparable career to Jones

1.22 Jones, mediocre career hampered by chronic gimpness. Some might say they wanted a compliment to Marion the Barbarian who was not very good but did look cool bouncing around with his deadlocks. We all know Jerry values coolness over success.

1.23 Rashard Mendenhall, arguably a top 5 rb and the face of the running game for the most successful franchise in NFL history. Gee, I wonder if he's better than jones.

1.24 Chris Johnson. Is this guy good?

2.44 Matt Forte, Fifth in the league int total yards since he was drafted. Yeah he's better than Jones.

2.55 Ray Rice. Ummm yeah he's better than Jones

3.64 Kevin Smith, maybe the first RB taken that wasn't as good as Jones

3.69 Jacob Hester, Hes a FB not a RB

3.89 Steve Slaton, 1,282 rushing yards his rookie year. That's better than Jones best year.

4.122 Tashard Choice, he is an average NFL back. Nowhere near the talent but he's not injured every 30 seconds like Jones so I'd take him. If he played for the Steelers he'd be a 1,200 yard back.

5.139 Ryan Torain, another career that is similar to Jones

5.146 Jerome Felton, FB

5.149, Tim Hightower. Solid starting NFL back vastly superior to Jones

5.166 Marcus Thomas, I think this is the first time I've heard of this dude so advantage Jones.

6.172 Thomas Brown, forgot he existed, advantage Jones

I got tired of looking at a bunch of dudes I'd forgotten about so I can say clearly that Jones is better than any RB taken in the 6th or 7th round.

The point of this story is that the cowboyzzzz well they just suck. The problem isn't Chan Gailey, Terrell Owens (remember the team cancer tag they tried to put on him?), its not Jessica Simpson, its definitely not Bill Parcells, the problem is that Jerry Jones is half the owner that Al Davis is and the cowboyzzzz are the NFL equivalent of Notre Dame. A once proud team that's not a joke of a squad.

You need to check your facts, he does not play for the Packers.